Pink and Orange Roses Met

For the past few days after the Hashira meeting and Rose is busying doing housework and helping the demon slayers who are injuried. Rose wears her new outfit by Shinobu and finished her work.

Rose sat down at the porch to rest and decided to sing to pass the time

Rose sat down at the porch to rest and decided to sing to pass the time. She didn't know that someone is behind her and listened to her song.

After she sang and turn around to see the same man who carried her to the master's estate and can't help it but blush at his smile.

Man with owl eyes: I didn't know you can sing beautifully!

Rose: Thank you and who are you?

Man with owl eyes: Oh, where my manners! I'm Kyojuro Rengoku!

The man with owl eyes now known as Kyojuro and Rose was amazed to see him so handsome and close to her.

Rose: It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyojuro. (bowing her head)

Kyojuro: You too, Rose!

Rose: Any news from your master?

Kyojuro: The master decided to adopted you as his daughter and you can visit him anytime or our estate!

Rose: Thank you, rengoku.

Kyojuro: No problem!

Rose: Oh, do you want to meet Grim?

Kyojuro: Sure!

Rose go back to the mansion to pick up grim and come back with the cat in her arms.

Rose: Kyojuro, This is Grim the great and powerful cat.

Grim: (meow)

Kyojuro: Hi there, little one! (scratching Grim's behind his ears)

Grim: (purrr)

They talked for hours until his crow called for a mission and has to leave. Kyojuro left waving farewell to rose. The next day, another hashira came to see rose but she wasn't there and shinobu told him she went to a lake where she bathed there. So, he went there to find her and saw her nake body in the water and planned to sneak up on her. He removed his clothes and get in the water quietly so he can touch her breast or her body.

Tengen: Man, I can't belive to see her hot sexy body of hers. (smirked)

Rose: It's so quiet and peaceful with no pervert and trying to sneak a peep of my body. Ahhh, someone is touching my body. (blushes)

Tengen: I can hear her moaning too. And that so flamboyiant. (smirked) (whisper)

Rose: Ahhh! Tengan!

Rose turned and saw tengan touching her before he knew it. She slap him on his right cheek leaving it hand printed.

Rose: You pervert! (anger and blushing)

Tengen: Ow!

Rose: That's what you get for touching my body! (anger)

They got out of the lake and went back to the butterfly mansion. Rose told shinobu to whole thing what happened at the lake.

Shinobu: Is that so?

Rose: Yes, it true. Your commades is a pervert but he's so hot. (blushes)

Shinobu: Yes, he is. Now, let me deal with him. Tengan, you know she don't like perverts like you so don't go near her.

Tengen: Can I touch her one more time?

Shinobu: No.

After a minute, Tengan left the mansion and another hashira but this time is different he is a tall young man of a muscular stature and pale complexion, who is almost always seen wearing an unimpressed or emotionless expression. He has unruly black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, which he wears tied back in a low messy ponytail at the base of his neck. His bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His eyes are sharp and moderately large, their irises a deep sapphire that fades to a lighter blue and their pupils a bluish-black, and are framed by thin eyebrows. He wore the same uniform but different with buttoned white leg-wrapped and a pair of white with dark blue straps, the socks underneath the same cyan color as his uniform. Over this, Giyu wears a that's split down the middle into two different patterns: the right one a solid red, and the left one geometrically patterned with squares of green, orange, and yellow.

Man with a pony tail: Are you Rose?

Rose: I am. What do you need, sir?

Man with a pony tail: I had something to give before you arrived here. And, I'm Giyu the water hashira.

The man with a pony tail now known as Giyu who known her friend well and give her a beautiful hairpin that she ever seen.

Rose: This is... (stammered)

Giyu: Your friend give it to me and promised to see you again, ten years later.

Rose: Luna, my friend. That means she's still alive... (tears in her eyes)

Gyiu: She is and adopted by the  boy named Tanjiro and his demon sister nezuko

Rose: Thank you so much. (crying and bowing her head)

Gyiu: Your welcome.

And, giyu left the mansion and the past weeks she met all the hashiras. The man with a mark who's name is Gyomei the stone hashira and took care of grim while she get buy some food for the girls to eat and cook. The scar man now known as Sanemi the wind hasira who managed to see her in her undergarments and called him a pervert. The snake man and the woman with a pink and green hair are now know as Obanai the serpent hashira and Mitsuri the love hashira. They spend time eating sakura mochi and turns out Rose's favorite food and Obanai's pet snake Kaburamaru play with her cat Grim or hiding in rose's chest which is embarring in front of Obanai. And the man with long hair now known as Muichiro the mist hashira who is very quiet but rose managed to talk to him about her past and her parents died in front of her. He feel bad for her and comfort her. She let him play with grim for a while. After a few months, the hashira meeting and a trail on a certein familiar face.