Kidnapped

Rose woke up and saw she was back at the butterfly estate and saw aoi smile at her very relief that she awake.

Rose: Una! (sit up in bed)

Aoi: Rose! (hug her)

Rose: Aoi. ( hug her back)

Aoi: Rose, I heard that you defeat the uppermoon using that secret breathing technique you used, what is it?

Rose: Oh, it the moon breathing technique and when that name serenity I don't know who she is. By the way, where are the butterfly girls, aoi?

The butterfly girls: We're here, Rose!

Rose: Oh and hello you three, did you all good behaviors when I was gone?

Kiyo: Yes.

Naho: Uhm.

Sumi: We are rose.

Rose: Good. Now then, Aoi would give me some clothes so I can chane?

Aoi: Sure and here's the clothes it was from shinobu. (hand her the clothes)

Rose: Thank you, Aoi.

Rose change from her hospital clothes to a cherry blossom kimono and her late mother cherry blossom hairpin. And went outside to get some fresh air until she heard screams coming from outside of the estate and saw uzui tried to take the girls away and kanao tried to stop him. Rose run toward uzui and kick him in his private area where the sun doesn't shine. She catch them in her arms.

 She catch them in her arms

Rose: (breathe) Fresh out

Aoi/Sumi: Kanao help us!

Rose: Huh. Aoi and Sumi, hang on you too I'm coming! ( running to uzui kick himin his private area where the sun doesn't shine)

Tengen: (pain and holding his balls) 

(dropping them and rose catches them in her arms)

Rose: Are you too alright?

Aoi: We're fine, rose.

Sumi: That pervert is trying too....

They were about to explain to her until a shadowly figure behind her.

Rose: (glup) That was a bad idea to kick his prive area....

Aoi: It is.. (scared)

Meanwhile, Tanjiro, Luna and Kyojuro are walking back to the butterfly estate after they visit Kyojuro's estate.

Kyojuro: I'm sorry about my father, Tanjiro and Luna!

Tanjiro: It's ok.

Luna: Well, I'm with him too.

Then, they heard screams coming from the estate so they ran and to see rose being carried over the shoulder of tengen while the girls are trying to get rose back. Rose yelled at him for trying to taking the butterfly girls who aren't demon slayers.

Luna:  What the.

Sumi: Put her down, pervert!

Aoi/Naho: Charge!

Rose: Put me down Tengen or Shinobu will stab you with her sword! Also, you have no respect for women too!

Kiyo: She's right!

Tengen: Shut up, twerps! Rose, please shout at my ears. (slapping her butt)

Rose: Kya!

Luna: Hey, put my friend down! (anger)

Then, she scent an angry aura and turn to see Kyojuro in anger and charge at tengen. The girls turn their heads to see someone is charging and step aside to let him through. Kyojuro hit tengen's back and tanjiro catches her in his arms.

Tanjiro: Are you ok, Rose?

Rose: Yes, I'm fine, thank you.

Tengen: Ow. What heck is that for and it's not so flamboyiant?!

Kyojuro: What are you doing to rose?!

Tengen: I need her for my mission!

Tanjiro: If Rose is going, I'm going with you!

Zenitsu: Me too!

Inosuke: Me three!

Luna: I'm going with Rose so I can keep her company!

Tengen: You all going!

Kyojuro: I'm coming too!

As they walk to their next mission with the sound hashira Tengen Uzui. He explained about his three wives who are missing in the entertainment distract.

Tengen: Listen up fools, I'm god and lord of the festival. (pose)

Rose: Talk about boost thing.

Luna: You say it, Rose.

Tengen: I heard that ladies!

Rose: Sorry.

Tanjiro: Where are we headed, tengen?

Tengen: We headed to the entertainment distract, that where the demons live. (smirk)