✾Forty Three-An old Story✾

Start from the beginning

Then, both Tadashi and Takemichi started hearing someone getting punched. In front of them were standing a lot of Valhalla members as they circle around, watching an event unfold in their eyes. As they walk a bit more closer. Walking past the Valhalla members who kept on snickering and smirking. Tadashi and Takemichi witnessed something so unexpected.

It was Baji, sitting on top of Chifuyu as he punches his face over and over again. Tadashi couldn't believe his eyes, he thought that Baji and Chifuyu were really close. It was impossible for him to immediately process the whole situation right now. 'What's...going on..?' Tadashi pondered inside his head as he kept watching Chifuyu getting all beaten up by Baji.

"Kazutora-kun...what's going on here?" Takemichi asks as he is still a bit shaken out from the situation. Kazutora faces him with a smile on his face, "What do you mean? It's a loyalty test." Kazutora said, "Loyalty Test?" Takemichi faces him back.

"We're testing Baji's belief.  If he wants to switch religion from Toman to Valhalla. He needs to show he's truly ready for it. The guy Baji is punching right now is Toman's 1st Squad Vice-Captain. Baji's most trusted retainer." Kazutora stated, causing Takemichi to be stunned. "1st Squad Vice-Captain?!" "Toman is Valhalla's enemy," Kazutora said as they both look back at the whole ordeal in front of them. 'Chifuyu-san...' Tadashi thought to himself as he feels worried and pity towards him.

"If he's betraying his old God, Mikey, then he needs to stomp his old beliefs," Kazutora said as Baji stood up from the ground and watches Chifuyu getting knocked out as the blood from his nose, head, and mouth drips down his face. Baji panted for a moment before he faces the other side with a smug smile on his face. "Well? Is this good enough for you, Ahane-kun? For my initiation into Valhalla." Baji said as he took out his hair tie from his hair while his face is being smudged by blood.

Sitting on top in front of all of them was a boy wearing a hood on his head and a black mask on his face

Sitting on top in front of all of them was a boy wearing a hood on his head and a black mask on his face. His hair was dyed in blonde as he locks his greyish eyes with Baji's. He stares at him for a moment, observing every facial expression, movement, and words Baji spouted.

'Wait- that's him? The acting captain of Valhalla?! Shi-chan said that there might be someone else who will fill up the role as Kisaki's puppet since Shuji nii-chan declined his offer, then joined Toman. But who the hell even is he?' Tadashi pondered inside his thoughts while Takemichi continues to watch and listen to the situation.

Choji Ahane, who was only supposed to be a mere extra, suddenly became Valhalla's acting captain as a replacement for Shuji. Ahane had a stern look on his face as he faces Baji, then stood up from his seat. "You sure are something. He was with you for a long time, right?" The other guy beside with blonde hair and brown streaks all over while eating chips said. "I'm impressed you can go that far." A bald guy with a tattoo on the side of his forehead down to his cheek chuckles.