Kim Namjoon reviews.

Start from the beginning

It was a loyal title to the storyline well suited.

First Impression: 7/10

I thought it was gonna be the same as other books i have previously read, but i was surprised after i started reading, expected it to be cliche but it proved me wrong

Grammar and punctuation: 14/15

Great grammar, I was surprised with the use of proper punctuation. All in all, the grammar was perfect.

Plot: 14/15.

It was good but these types were quite common, there were twists and turns in the book that helped the plot grow. Mira and joons had some interesting and sweet moments from the time they met I find their interactions nice. Seeing Mira facing pain in a lot the chapters were painful. I loved how the author dint rush things in such moments, the plot has a heartbreaking touch to it. It's well developed and is well balanced with the characters

Vocabulary:7/10

Simple words were used and i think the story dint need a strong vocabulary since it was working well with simple vocabulary. The simple vocabulary keeps the setting of the story in the right place.

Descriptive writing- 7/10

It wasn't as descriptive, but the emotions were felt and so were the character's appearances. It can be better at describing certain areas but otherwise its good.

Description: 3/5

Its good and irks one to read could have a bit more additions to its though to put out the story more.

Character development: 9/10

Some characters developed and some dint but i loved how the female lead was opening up to the male lead. It shows that the author knew what she was going for with these characters, she brought them out well.

Emotions: 14/15

It was a hell of a ride, emotions were displayed, i felt bad when the lead was criticized. I felt a lot of the character emotions, but still, i think it could have had some improvement to it

I liked the book, i love the character's romance, and how the feelings were developed it took its time. I love how Joon was there for Mira. I felt bad for her as she was bullied. I think it would be suited if the author wrote a bit more details about one's emotions.

Author, you are doing a great job so far keep up the good work!!!

Total score 84/100

💜

Book Name; Moonchild

author; @strawberry1d

Category; Kim Namjoon

Cover- 5/5, The covers awesome. I absolutely love the editing. The blue rly catches the eye and the fonts are also good.

Title-4/5 Uptil now, honestly speaking I didn't find A LOT of relation with the title. But since it is an ongoing story, more is still to come so it might make more sense later on.

First Impression: 9/10

, I feel the first impression wasn't the strongest but it still makes u want to read more. The way the first chapter starts makes u curious as to why the character is doing what they're doing and I feel that's a really good start to a book. But I feel the 'revealing' in the 2nd chapter was a little too abrupt. But otherwise, the first impression was pretty good.

Grammar and punctuation 13/15

; The grammar and punctuations were understandable till now. Tho are places where due to a few letters gone a miss or ill-put punctuations it might confuse the reader but these situations were not very frequent in the book so it is understandable.