𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖

Kindly find the judging criteria and guidelines below. 

Format for reviews.

1. Cover - 05 

Does the cover look attractive and depicts the story well ? 

2. Title - 05 

It's attracting ability and creativity involved.

3. First Impression - 10

How did you feel the about the story when you started reading it ? Did it lure you into reading further ? Did you feel like leaving it and reading another story ? What impressed you ? 

4. Grammar and Punctuation - 15 

It would be appreciated if the judges do a strict checking on grammar and punctuation Has punctuation been used correctly to express emotions ? Are the words used with proper capitalization ? A strict NO to use of abbreviations and under *asterisk*. Use of Korean words should be restricted to greetings only. 

5. Plot - 15

Is it interesting and unique ? If not, then did the author try to make it seem like one ? 

6. Vocabulary - 10

The use of words needs to be described here. Is it fancy ? Is it simple ? Does it fit the writing style and story ?

7. Descriptive writing - 10

How well do you think is the scene described ? Does it require for you to imagine something (It is considered to be a negative aspect.) ? Does it seem unnecessary ? Does it connect all the chapters or gives a break in the story line ? Is it at a stable pace, or does it feel rushed or too slow ?

8. Description - 05

This description is the story details that are usually given at the extreme start of the story (where you select to read it.) Is it intriguing ? Does it reveal too much ? Does it feel attention seeking or reveals too much ?

9. Character Development - 10

Character Development is the way how the author has tried to explain all sides of the characters used in the story. Do all of them play some kind of role ? Are a few characters used just as a mere acquaintance ?

10. Emotions - 15 

Are the emotions described well ? Do they make you feel the way the author wants the character too ? Does a scary scene make shivers run down your spine ? Or a funny scene makes you laugh and maybe say 'How Dumb !' as if you are there itself ? 

Total marks - 100

Kindly be fair while judging the books. It's for the benefit of readers, participants and the awards.

You are required to send the reviews on this account through Wattpad's Inbox in the following manner.

Book name :

Author (username) :

Category : 

Cover : Marks and reason.

Title : Marks and reason.

First Impression : Marks and reason.

Grammar and Punctuation : Marks and reason.

Plot : Marks and reason.

Vocabulary : Marks and reason.

Descriptive writing : Marks and reason.

Description : Marks and reason.

Character development : Marks and reason.

Emotions : Marks and reason.

A short review on the book on it's strong and weak points : 

Total score : 

The official list of participants and their judges shall be released soon. Please stay tuned for updates.

Next up : Prizes. ↓