Park Jimin reveiws

Book name:- White Rose 

 Author:- MaknaeVickookie

Cover:- (4/5) the cover is good, attractive and eye catching.. but she could at least merge it with the title 

 Title:- (5/5) I haven't read such an amazing title like that before, I gotta say she did a good job in choosing her title. 

 First Impression:- (9/10) her way of writing the story is good, just in the starting I got attracted by the lines, I really like it. 

 Grammar/Punctuation:- (14/15) her grammar was good less grammatical mistakes everything was well written.

Plot:- (13/15) her plot was good but I have read same plot many times, otherwise they are really nice.

Vocabulary:- (8/10) using of words- different, unique I really like it. 

 Descriptive writing:- (8/10) the story was going in a good pace, she was explaining them well. 

 Description:- (5/5) I really like her description, the way she talked about the 'White Rose' it was really awesome. 

 Character Development:- (8/10) the development was good, I can say they were going perfect in whatever role they had been given. So yea 

 Emotions:- (13/15) they were good, sometimes I could feel the excitement and suspense they were expressed pretty much good I can say.

Total Marks:- 87/100 Good work congratulations darlin'

💜

Book name:- My Ice Prince

 Author:- amikookies 

 Cover:- (3/5) the cover is good, attractive but somewhere it doesn't match the theme of the story. 

 Title:- (3/5) I have read titles like these many times, but for a theme like this, it is good. 

 First Impression:- (7/10) her way of writing the story is good, just in the starting i got attracted but there were no prologue, no introduction nothing that's the main problem. 

 Grammar/Punctuation:- (13/15) her grammar was good less grammatical mistakes everything was well written. 

 Plot:- (13/15) her plot was good sometimes the plot she wrote can be a bit interesting cause many stories have the same plot.

 Vocabulary:- (8/10) using of words- different, unique I really like it. 

 Descriptive writing:- (8/10) the story was going in a good pace, she was explaining them well. 

 Description:- (4/5) I really like her description, the way she talked about the relationship of Jimin and Y/n it was really awesome. 

 Character Development:- (8/10) the development was good, I can say they were going perfect in whatever role they had been given. So yea 

 Emotions:- (13/15) they were good, sometimes I could feel the excitement and suspense they were expressed pretty much good I can say. 

 Total Marks:- 80/100 Good work congratulations darlin'

💜

Book name:- Nothing Impossible 

 Author:- InShRaH1657 

 Cover:- (3/5) the cover is good, attractive but it's to simple for the story. 

 Title:- (4/5) I haven't read such titles. So it's good