"Ah..fuck" Zhan broke the kiss once he felt pain from his back when Yibo slowly entered his finger.

Yibo's hand-pumped Zhan's cock while he licked Zhan's neck and played with his ears, "It's okay, it will be fine soon" Yibo said slowly in Zhan's ear, Yibo's hot breathe made Zhan shiver.

Yibo entered the second finger and started scissoring Zhan, while his hand pumped his cock and his tongue played with Zhan's nipples.

Yibo didn't kiss Zhan because he wanted to hear his moans, as they were like music to his ears.

"Ahh!!" Zhan'sbody trembled and he immediately came on Yibo's hand once Yibo hit his sensitive bundle of nerves,  "Found it"

And after that Yibo entered his third finger and repeatedly hit Zhan's sensitive spot abusing it till Zhan came one more time.

Yibo took off his bathrobe ad got rid of the underwear, he spread Zhan's legs wide and placed himself between Zhan's legs.

Zhan who was panting heavily at this point, felt something touch his entrance which made him shiver, Yibo leaned forward and placed a kiss on Zhan's lips before entering his hole at once

"Ahh!!" Zhan moaned with pain but Yibo distracted him with the kiss, he kissed Zhan until the latter was okay.

After some time he slowly moved inside Zhan, slowly pushing put and then thrusting back in, making sure not to hurt Zhan.

"you can go faster," Zhan said after that Yibo didn't hold himself back, he mercilessly rammed inside Zhan's hole filling him up making him scream his name.

"Ah fcuk...shit you are really fast," Zhan said as he felt his prostate being hit again and again making him feel intense pleasure.

"Didn't you say to go faster huh?" Yibo said and fastened his pace, thrusting harder.

Sinful moans came out of Zhan's mouth as he lost himself in the pleasure of his mind because blurry, his hands were tied making him unable to move freely, his body was being played by Yibo as he helplessly moaned under him.

His eyes were covered as well, making him unable to see anything he can only and only feel the pain and intense pleasure that accompanied it.

Yibo grabbed and squeezed his member making Zhan moan, "Ah...hah...fuck...Yibo...so...good"

"I know,"  Yibo said as he kissed Zhan, roughly and passionately.

"Wait..wait..I...I am gonna" Zhan couldn't;t even complete his sentence before he came on his chest, but Yubo didn't slow down instead he fastened his pace and thrust mercilessly.

Zhan's mouth was agape he was gasping for breathing like a fish, Yibo caught Zhan's hips gripped them tightly, nearly bruising them as he went deeper, before finally coming, Zhan felt the hot liquid filling him.

Both panted heavily, but Yibo caught his breath soon and grabbed Zhan before turning him around so that he was on his knees with his hips listed up before he spread Zhn's legs and entered without warning.

"Fuck..." Zhan said as he felt himself getting filled up, again and again, he tried to suppress his moan but Yibo grabbed his hair and yanked his head back, Yibo licked spine making shiver, before he bit his shoulders, then waist, followed by every inch of Zhan's back.

Leaving his marks all over him.

Zhan soon came once again followed by Yibo, Yibo's member slid out of Zhan's hole, followed by the cum dripping from his hole.

Yibo didn't even give Zhan a chance to breathe, he made Zhan sit on his lap before he aligned his member once again on Zhan's hole.

"Wait wait... Can we...AHH!!" Zhan couldn't even finish his sentence when Yibo grabbed his waist and made him sit down on his cock.