#104 "Chocolate"

You, Jeonghan, Joshua, Seungkwan, Woozi and Dokyeom formed a group for your English subject reporting. Before the class starts, the six of you decided to have a meeting and discuss how you will proceed with the reports. Everyone was present, except you.

"Where's (y/n)?" Jeonghan asked.

Woozi checked his wrist watch."Probably running. She's always late, what's the point of asking?"

Right at the moment when Seungkwan opened his lips to add his own complaint, you arrived.

"She's here!" Dokyeom announced.

Catching your breath, you strode straight to your desk while holding a box. Your seat was placed in the middle of the five handsome guys and anyone who isn't close with these boys will probably feel jealous. But you've been with them since first day of high school, so can tell that having them around was hell.

The classroom was always noisy, just like today. Thanks to the five guys, who contributed 60% of the noisiness, every morning feels like entering a battlefield.

"Good morning," Joshua greeted you. He's sitting at North.

"You're late," Woozi mumbled while tapping the glass of his watch with his index finger. He's at the East side.

"We promised yesterday that..." Seungkwan, on sassy mode, was about to nag but stopped by the second he saw the box you brought. "Oh? What's that?"

"Guys, teamwork won't work if we start fighting," Jeonghan preached before he suddenly wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "So what's in the box?"

You quickly took glances at their curious face and then said, "It's..."

"CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!" Dokyeom roared loudly. Some of your classmates, including you, covered his ear but some yelled back just to tell Dokyeom to shut up.

Anyway, upon hearing Dokyeom's announcement, the other four guys looked at the box with great interest. Who won't? Chocolate has its own power to seduce everyone.

"Can I have one?" Seungkwan asked, licking the corner of his lips. He tried to reach the box but was slapped by you before he could touch it. "Ouch!"

"Don't think about it," you growled. "No one is allowed to touch this box. Okay?"

Joshua chuckled, Jeonghan grinned, Woozi rolled his eyes, Dokyeom pouted and Seungkwan gestured of hitting your head behind your back while you weren't looking.

"Even a small bite?" Dokyeom begged. He put his paws below his chin and even knelt down. He's like a puppy asking for his owner's empathy. Of course, it won't work.

"NO," you firmly refused.

"Don't be so cheap, (Y/n)," Jeonghan chuckled. "For a simple chocolate, you'll break our friendship?"

"It's not a big deal. I don't want it, tsss," Woozi said, placing his elbow on the table and resting his chin at the back of his pale soft hand.

"But I saw you gulping when you were looking at the box," Joshua sold him.

Woozi blushed as he retorted, "I DON'T!"

"Maybe it's a gift from someone you like," Seungkwan teased, making an ugly expression by imitating a duck.

"Oh no~" Jeonghan gasped then covered his mouth. "Woozi will get jealous."

Surprised at Jeonghan's remark, you and Woozi looked at each other.

"Why? Why? Why?" Dokyeom wondered, quite curious.

"Because Woozi likes...Mmmfff!" Jeonghan's mouth was shoved by Woozi before he could finish his words. It's amazing how Woozi flew that fast when he was sitting far from Jeonghan.

"Do you want to die?" the blushing man whispered to the devil.

Jeonghan just laughed while his mouth was still covered. He made an okay sign to indicate that he'll stop from now on. And so Woozi let him go.

Although you had a guess in your mind, you decided to pretend clueless. It is a mutual feelings between you and Woozi so there's nothing wrong with it. Unless the two of you planned that you won't confess even until graduation. Jeonghan knew it might happened so he was only trying to help. Anyway, while you're mind was elsewhere, Joshua was already opening the box. Fortunately, you caught him right away.

"Hey!"

Joshua withdrew his hand from the box, chuckling like an innocent angel.

"What's wrong with you guys?" you complained. "Why are you doing something that other people told you not to do?"

"That's why reverse psychology was invented," Seungkwan answered.

"Just give us one and we will stop," Jeonghan added. "In exchange, the richest one will pay you a great amount of dollars."

"Who?" Joshua asked.

Jeonghan pointed him Joshua. "You." Then they both laughed at each other.

"You really wanted to die, aren't you?" Joshua said while faking his laugh. He gestured of slitting his throat with his thumb.

"Chocolate will give us energy before our reporting," Dokyeom persuaded. "So..."

"No," you sighed. You hardly pressed your temple and shut your eyes, as if you're losing the only strength that was left after running inside the classroom. When you opened your eyes and about to speak, you felt your phone vibrated inside your bag. So you unzipped the bag and grabbed your phone. After seeing the caller's name, you stood up. "Don't think touching the chocolate while I'm gone, okay?" You clearly warned the five before walking outside the classroom.

However, the law of reverse psychology does exist.

When you went back, you saw mixed guilt and satisfaction in their face. Therefore, as the suspicion grew, you checked the box right away. Your eyes widened at the five empty spots inside the chocolate box.

"THEY FORCED ME TO EAT IT!" It was Woozi who confessed first. His face was all red as he pointed the four suspects, who thought everything will be okay as long as they dragged Woozi on it.

"It's Woozi's jealousy that drove us like this," Jeonghan sighed.

"Amen," Joshua added with folded hands.

"It's so delicious~" Dokyeom praised while wagging his tail.

At your bewildered expression, Seungkwan felt sorry. He thought you'll be okay with a slight joke but when he saw your mouth in agape, he realized that you're really serious. "S-Sorry," Seungkwan apologized. "We will definitely buy the same one."

"It's not that," you spoke in slow pace, still staring at the box. "You can't buy this because it's a handmade chocolate."

"So, it's really a gift from a man?!" Woozi exploded. "You...You're dating behind my back?!"

Everyone looked at the reddened Woozi. It was very unusual for him to be this open, especially to the person he secretly likes for years.

"W-What's wrong with Woozi?" other classmates laughed.

"The chocolate gave him courage," Dokyeom complimented then clapped his hands.

"No," you disagreed. "That chocolate... THE REASON WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT IT BECAUSE IT'S A GIFT TO MY FATHER FROM MY UNCLE. A CHOCOLATE WITH ALCOHOL ON IT."

The five fell in silent.

While they were staring at you with pursed lips, you continued in worried face, "It's a special chocolate made with strong sweet alcohol. Just one bite will make you drunk."

"Euck~" Woozi hiccupped.

The teacher went in with his books. Everyone's eyes fixed at him. "Good morning class! Are you ready to your report?"

Woozi, you, Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Jeonghan and Joshua looked at each other.

"D-Don't worry. We a-are group 1. So we will report first," Seungkwan tried cheering his group mates. However...

"Okay! To make it fun," the teacher announced. "We will start from the bottom. Group 6 will show their report first."

-----