Out of the 24,000 Lannister Soldiers that took part in the Battle Of The Camps, only less than two thousand will manage to retreat to the Golden Tooth and into the safety of the Westerlands.

This was the third battle, Robb had won in a row, and his legend was already growing, across the Seven Kingdoms.

After relieving Riverrun, Robb meet with his mother Catelyn and uncle Edmure. His mother had hugged him furiously, relieved that her eldest son is safe, before saying how his father would be proud of him.

For an entire day he and his lords had celebrated their victories over the Lannister forces. And at night he had taken Dacey, to his bed, and had celebrated their victories, in there own pleasurable way.

But the news that arrived next morning made their victory taste bitter for everyone.

Lord Eddard Stark, Robb's father, the same man that they were trying to rescue is executed as a traitor on King's Landing, by the command of Boy King Joffrey Baratheon.

Robb had screamed and raged and had tried to deny it, saying that it was false. But the truth still remained.

His father is dead.

He was the new Lord of Winterfell.

A council, comprised of both Northmen and Rivermen, was hastily organised to decide the next course of action. Rescuing Lord Eddard Stark was their main priority but now with him dead, they must decide on what to do or which King to support, as both Renly and Stannis had declared themselves King.

After the devastating news of Eddard Stark's death, there was a dire need to organize the army against the so-called King Joffrey. Robb and his bannermen needed to have a plan for how to face their enemy - while sorrow and fury fueled their strength to fight.

Ser Stevron Frey suggested that they should stay neutral, and let the other Kings fight it off. As expected his opinion is immediately chastised, as everyone told him that he was a coward.

His mother Catelyn, who was wearing a black garments as a sign of her mourning, spoke next "My Lords, why not a peace?"

Robb stared at his mother in anger and disbelief, after everything that happened to their family she still considers peace as an option.

"My lady, they killed my father, your Lord husband is dead because of them" Robb spoke with anger in his voice.

"And he shall remain dead" She said, her voice laced with grief and anguish and Robb immediately regretted speaking with her in such manner.

"It is I who have shared Ned's bed, it is I who have bore him healthy children and it is I who shall always bare the grief of his passing" Catelyn mumbled, her body shaking with silent sobs, "But he is gone Robb, he is gone, and not a hundred Whispering Woods will bring him back to me" She whispered "What I want is you and Sansa back safe in Winterfell, and live the rest of our lives in peace"

Everybody was silent for a few moments before Ser Brynden spoke, his voice soft as a wind "Peace" he whispered "peace is sweet my lady but on what terms, it is no good hammering your sword into a plowshare, if you must forge it again on the morrow!!"

"The Mountain burned the Riverlands, raped and slaughtered my people, and left my home a smoking ruin, and now I am being told that I should meekly bend my knee to the same people who sent him" Lord Blackwood spoke with anger in his voice "I am sorry my lords, but i shall never accept a peace"

"Same, House Darry shall never bent their knees to the Lannisters" Lord Darry said jumping to his feat.

His mother looked around sadly knowing that she had already lost the conversation.