"You shagged her almost every day, how come she doesn't get preganant when we're still at Hogwarts?" George furrowed his brows.

"Strong pull out game" I winked at him. "Or just cum on her mouth. You didn't do that to Sapphire?"

"You're a pig" I scowled. "I always do it inside her"

"Well, me too sometimes but I don't want to take risks that time. I don't know what will happen if I get her pregnant"

"You know what you should do?" George asked.

"What?"

"Buy some lunch. I'm starving"

"Oh yeah! I'll be back dumbass" I yelled as I go downstairs.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"Thank you Sir Fred Weasley and come again" the waitress winked as she gave my order for George and I.

We've been eating alot here since the day we built Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and I still have the feeling that this girl is flirting with me. Well, who doesn't? I can't blame her tho.

"Thanks" I smiled at her politely.

Not to be rude but I don't like her.

I walked back to our store holding two bags of food when I almost tripped seeing a baby walking, swaying a bit. This baby I bet is two years old? I don't know actually. But all I know is she lost her parents.

Who the fuck is this baby's parents? They're so irresponsible.

The baby ran swayingly into my leg, hugging it tight as she laughed, mumbling words I cannot understand. I smiled in an instant seeing her red hair. She's just like me, she's a ginger.

I put down the bags I'm holding and picked up the baby, making her laugh more. She kept on mumbling words as if she's telling me something. Then my heart suddenly pumped so fast as she buried her face on my cheek, nuzzling it, her hands gripping both of my ears.

"What's your name?" I asked smiling widely. I'm not gonna lie but this baby is too damn cute. I'm not boasting but this baby looks like she's got my nose and my eye color.

"Fench" the baby mumbled. "Fenchka" she giggled.

"Fench?" I chuckled. The baby kept on nuzzling her face on my cheek. I can't help hugging her as I felt my heart beating so fast. I swear I'm gonna punch her father's face if I saw them. How can they leave this baby alone?

"Damn, we really do have the same eye color" I muttered to myself as I stared ay her eyes. "You look so cute"

"Daddy" she mumbled. My eyes went wide as she giggled saying 'Daddy' reapeatedly.

"Do you want me to find your dad?" I asked. Fench nodded giggling as she laid her head on my shoulder. I took the paper bag on my other hand and roamed around Diagon Alley, looking for a person who looks like they're looking for their lost baby.

"What is your mum's name?" I asked, trying to entertain the baby as I felt like she's gonna fall asleep on my shoulders.

"Wella" she mumbled. I really cannot understand this cute little kiddo.