Chapter 34 - Space Wham (Part 1)

AN: Guys just wanted 2 apoligize for me being a bit late on the chapter. I was going back to skool for gods sake!!! Don't troll me! Anyways, thanks to WelcomeToHotelCami for support and help, three chapters will be made this week. Also we will be getting the anniversery chapter for CBL/MBL! Thanks to every1 who helps out. Oh, and BlackPink stands...Fuck u!!!

It was the next day. Me, Johnny, and Yasuho were in our locker rooms together. Wemma had gathered everyone at the school and all out parents to watch us play. I coulds hear their chanting outside the locker room, and I gulped. "Don't worry Gappy, just don't puke" said Johnny across the room. 

I changed into a blick basketball shirt and shorts with Magnet Magenta (geddit?) text, as well as black nikes with skiny red spikes on them. my sailor hat was on. "Are we all ready guys?" I exclamed to Johnny and Yasuho. They both went out to me. Yasuho was wearing the exact same pantalones and shirt as me, except it was salmon pink and had blue text. she wore Paisley Park patterned converse. She had also tied her hair into dis buitiful bun wit locks. Johnny had on a Sace Jam t-shirt, as well as long Leporn James themed sweats and timbs for shoes. His hate was off, revealing his swooshing blondi hair. 

"Well I am, even tho were so gonna lose." said Johnny. I frowned at him. Yasuho spoke up too "Ye Gapan, what if we donut win..." she trilled off, twirling her fingers. 

I guckled at them. "hahahaha you guys are so fucking funne, u didn't think I would have thinked about that right? WRONG! I gots some help" I said. They both raised their eyebrowns at me. Then, Trish pooped out of the vents!

Yonny and Yazuho jumped back. I helped Trick out. "We can just use Tish's perfections to know if we win or no!" I corrected them smrtly. Johnny and Yussie understood, and surrounded us as Trish unfolded her floodable Fortune-telling table. She puts the ball on it. "Alright gup, this will cost u 15 dollars..." said Trish as see summon Epihat and peered into the balls. She did so for about a minute until she stopped. He llooked up to us. "Well, what is it?" we all asked. "I forsee...Three things,,," Trish said ominously. We all gasped. If Trish had three visioned in a row, it had to be big! 

She cleared her throat and spoke. "First you, Yasuhoe. U shall find a strange fashination with household items in onother life..." she said darkly. Yasuho looked confused, but Trish continued.

"Gohnny, the only way you shell walk again is by helping someone you lost in your past..." Johnny raised his eyebrows curesly, and then darted his eyes around. "O-Oh fanks R-Rash" he said. I looked at him. Why did he suddenly act so weird? I didn't pay ettencion to it and looked bak to Tysh. 

"Andah finally u Gapy, this one I fear is the worst..." she said. Now I needed to know it. "Tell me Triste please?" I asked. She sighed, and continued. "I foursee, that a certain someone you know will betray u and take the Red Stone!"

I gasped. Me, Trire, Yasupoe, and Johnny all looked at each other. My mouch gawked open. "Wait, how if it Tesh? Tell me!" I cried. "I sorry but epitaph cannot see spectific details. That is all I can see. Just remember it will be sum1 close to you! she said." I hung my head down sadly and confused. Who could it be. But then, before Trish could ask me for monee, Yasuho stood up and pointed her fingire at her.

"Wait a minute Trash, I am skeptical." she proclaimed. Trish looked at her confused. "Well what is it you wants to know you preppy fucker?" she shooted. Yasuho spoke up confidently: "Is dat all u have to give us? Are you like one of those shitty Horospope tellers or something?" Yasuho asked. Trish gasped. Yasuho was an artheist, so she didn't believe in magic or witches or stuff. "How am I soapposed to know u are reliable?" she asked. Trash Raven Una galred at us. "My predictions are nut HOMOSCOPES you moronic prep...". She argued. Johnny wheeled over to Yamuhi. "Trish's predictions are reliable, Caesar gets them all the time!" he argued. Yasu tried to hide her laughter and then she spoke. "And how due you aspect me to trust that Ceesar is not delusinal? He has Alzheimers for gods sake!"