Chapter 31 - Simping After Heartbreak

I farted gasping for air. KAKYIN WAS HERE?!?!

"Fish, what is HE doin??" I demeaned angrily.

Trish just laughed. "Gapan, after the fire with Yukako, me and Kakyoin have been friends. I was about to thank you for introducin me to him, but I forgor to"

Kakyoin then went into the center of the room and stood on an old desk.

"Yeah, she's rite. She asked me to listen to MCR wit her when we were smokin weed and drugs, and we just got to bee good friend after that. Were not dating or anythin." he said.

Suddenly, I felt a bit jelly. Even though Tush was not dating Jakyoin, I was getting jealous of the fact they were friend when I couldn't even stand (geddit?) too look at him. I turned away. "Well, Kak, I needs to go get Jhnohhy. Leave e alone" I said, turning away and walking out the door. "See you later, gurl" I said to Trash.

"W-Wait, Gapan!" Kay said, running to me. I walked away faster. "I wan to talks!" he said. I turned back to him.

"If u think I will get back wit u after you dumped me and didn't go to Narancia's funiril, no chance. I'm happy with DIO now" I said angrily.

He stopped. I could then see his eyes again. They were no longer purple pools of grape, but now they were red, like warm red blood. His eyeliner cavitated me. His pale face, his black hair, his dark clothes...I loved his gothic style. Now his eyes expressed a kind of sadness. I saw some tears some out.

"Yea...I know...And you deserve him..." Kak said. "But I just wanted t2o know, can we bee frends again?" he asked. I didn't know wah to say. "Like, yous, me, and Trish can maybe all watch a scary movie sometime?" I shushed Kakyoin wit mah finingers, and leaned in closer. "I would love dat...My sweet cherry..." I said. 

And then ih KISSED HIM! We started drenching hotly, right in da hallway. Our tongues wibbled around in each others mouths, and we got so distracted that we fell in a trach can! (It was empty, so I was okay).

I took off my jat and uniform. Kakyin took off his and his underwarear. His airpods fell out. We made out nakid in the can 4 five minutes, but then I stopped. "Wait, Kakyon, we shouldn't doo dis, what if DIO finds out!" I cried. Kakyin looked up at me longingingly.

"I suppose so the, Gappy. Let's keep this a secret." he said, putting back on his clothes and walking away. I looked at my Perfume-themed watch. IT WAS 1230! Luch was almost over! I waved Kakyin goodbye as he went to Trish's closet, and I quickly put back on my clothes with quickniss. I couldn't believe what just hapneed, but I made it to the lunch room. There I saw Yaieho sitting alone, looking at her phone.

"Hey Yasu, sorry I'm late, I was doing stuff" I said. "What kinda stuff" she asked, flipping her pretty pink hair to me. I froze. "Uh Uh Uh I was just vaping in Trish's room" I said, nervously sweating and lookkin arund. She then smiled an leaned over to me.

I moved back, afrained she had found out that I was getting steamy wit Kakyon in the can, but she didn't. "I gots some durt on Yukako that will get her really unpopular" she said. My eyes widened. I rembered then how I asked her to. "Well, what did yuo get???" I asked, excited, curose, and reliveb that she didn't know mah dirty secret. Yussy giggled. "well" she started. "I just gound out dat she is dating someone very famous in dis school..." she said

"Well sho is it?" said I. "You know how she and Fujo were dating because he simped for her? Well I just found out she cheated on him with Giorno!"

I gaped. Gerno was going out wit her??? He was the best student in the school, he was one of the best sosser players, was always good on tests and stuff, he just seemed too classy to get wit a prep hoe like Yukako. But anyways, I smelled evilly. Everyone would now dat she was a fuckin sult, and Jujo would be made! "Yasuho, speard the info" I said. She nooded. Yasuho then sent paisly park to hack into the school speakers, and she spoke: