Before we had a chance Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"Why Dean Winchester, is that the long way of saying you'd like to be my boyfriend?" I teased then kissed his jaw.

"Yes, baby. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't stop the smile that spread from ear to ear, "You bet your ass I'm your girlfriend now, Dee. And you are mine and only mine."

He nodded, "I promise."

He lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist as our lips met once again. He was so gentle and sweet while definitely still being in control of things.

He walked off to his room, carrying me carefully so I kissed along his jaw and neck.

Once into his room he put me on his bed with care, and eased me onto my back to crawl over me. His body hovered just over mine, I could feel the heat still. He locked eyes with me and then caught my lips in his tenderly.

This felt right. The mood was perfect, and things were the way they should be for us to finally make this happen for us. No other people, no hurt feelings. Just us finally giving in to what we have both wanted for a long time now.

"Baby, I love you." He pulled back, staring right at me.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and without hesitation responded, "I love you too, honey."

His hands slowly worked the hem of my shirt until he pulled it up and over my head. His eyes raked over my now exposed upper body; with only my bra left to conceal anything. So I pulled at his shirt, silently asking him to take his off.

A moment later, with a lot of slow, wet kisses placed on hot skin, we were both left in only underwear, and he was unhooking my bra. He paused once the hook were undone and looked at me for permission to remove it and leave my top totally bare.

I nodded, so he eased the straps down my arms until he could grab it and toss it to the side – revealing my chest to him completely. He kissed both my breasts eagerly but slowly.

"You are so sexy, baby. So damn beautiful." He mumbled against my skin. I was now blushing from the tension building as well as his compliments.

I took a shaky breath, getting flustered as his tongue attacked my nipple. "Oh God... you're pretty gorgeous yourself, Dean. So strong. So damn sexy." I ran my hands over his biceps and abs.

He worked both of our underwear off and ran his finger up my folds, causing my hips to twitch up in an attempt to further the contact. He chuckled and licked my neck, "You still sure, beautiful? I will stop if you want me to. Don't be scared to say stop."

"I know, but I want this. Keep going. Give me more." I whispered and pulled his face to mine to kiss him.

As our tongues danced he pushed a finger into me, and God it felt amazing. It's been a while for me, though nobody compares to what he's already doing to me. I've wanted this so long. "That's it baby, let me take care of you. I've got you. I promise." He breathed out as he worked in a second finger.

His middle finger caught my sweet spot and made me lose my breath. He smirked, "That right there, baby?" He did it again, earning the same reaction as the first time.

I nodded, gripping his bicep tightly. "God, yes."

His thumb met my clit as he moved his mouth back to my breasts. I was overwhelmed with how perfect it felt. My fingers locked into his hair as my head fell back. That tension was building in my lower stomach as he continued working his fingers and tongue.

"Can I give you more, baby? I want to taste how sweet you are." His voice was deep and hoarse.

I nodded, "Yeah, that's okay." He kissed my lips then kissed and licked his way down, slowing his fingers to not push me over the edge too early. I gasped as my got to my hip.

Supernatural One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara