"Hello!" Came an unknown yet familiar voice.

We both looked at the source of the voice. I was surprised to see the person whom I least expected. Imran!

"Seems like my favorite person is here" He smirked. Why does he always have to come in some happiest moment?

I pulled Aimen closer to me. We were so close that we could feel each other's breath.

"What a cute child!" He played with the small fingers of Hammad causing Aimen to look away. "But not more than you babe!" He placed his hand on Aimen's shoulder.

Shoot! He has crossed all limits. "Aimen! Go in" I said. She looked at me with watery eyes and left.

The next thing I did was, I punched Imran hard in his face. Thank God! There was no one to stop the fight.

I grabbed him by his collar "Stay away from my wife!" I gritted through my teeth. Before he could act anything I gave an another punch "This is for touching her"

He clenched his fist and brought it to punch me but was stopped by the voice of someone.

"Imran!" It was Fahad or I should call him Fahad Jiju. He looked angry. There were three women along with him. They seemed very confused.

"Stop it, Imran!" He said in a loud voice.

He immediately pulled himself back. They went inside the room. "Our fight has not ended, yet" With that, he went.

I can't leave Aimen with that idiot. I was about to go in but Aimen came out. She wiped the tear off her face. "Can we go?" She held a pleading look.

"Yup!" I said.

"Aimen everything is fine," I said holding her hand. She nodded letting a small tear escape from her eye.

The entire ride was silent. She was looking out through the window. I slow down the car. "Let's grab something to eat!" I said opening the car door. She just obeyed. Her silence is killing me.

I turned her to face me "Don't think too much, everything's okay!" I said. She gave a slight smile that didn't reach her eyes.

********

We were welcomed by the receptionist "Good afternoon Sir! How can I help you?"

"There will be the booking in the name of Rehan Asad"

"One minute Sir" She typed something on the computer.

I looked at Aimen, she was looking around. She was still silent. Something was bothering her. She didn't sleep a bit last night.

"Yes! We have your booking and here's your room key. Have a good day!" The receptionist handed me the key.

We took the elevator to reach the room. I was cursing Imran for making Aimen like this. She was not a silent type of girl. My mission "Avoid Aimen!" which I maintained successfully for one day has ended. The only mission I have now is to make her happy.

"Take some rest. We will go out in the evening." I said.

After freshening ourselves it was time for some sleep. Really! I'm super tired after this long journey.

I looked at Aimen and found her asleep. Thanks to Allah she is sleeping. I placed a small kiss on her forehead and drifted into a deep sleep.

********

Aimen was still sleeping so I busied myself on my phone. I was looking for the best place for my surprise. I won't feel relieved till I make her happy.

Something caught my attention. Aimen was saying something in her sleep.

I moved towards her. She was saying something like "Please! Please!!"

"Aimen" I shook her up.

"Aimen!"

She sat up immediately and looked at me in confusion. She started crying. I sat beside her.

"Hey! What happened?" I took her in a hug. She hugged me back.

"Nothing has happened. It was just a nightmare"

She was crying continuously. I let her wet my shirt. Maybe it will help her to open up.

"Shh...." I stroked her hair.

I broke the hug. "Nothing's happened. I'm here." I said cupping her face. I kissed her cheek and hugged her again.

She was still crying. "Please baby, stop crying" It feels bad seeing her like this. She obeyed.

We sat like that for a long time hearing each other's heartbeat. It was like we would die if we separate. I stroked her hair gently engulfing her sweet scent.

"Aimen?"

"Hmm..."

"Take rest" She looked at me and gave a nod. I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

She lay down staring at the ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I got up but she caught my hand "Please stay!" She whispered. I sat back holding her hand.

"If something is bothering you, say it " She remained silent. I didn't force it any further.

"Rehan, do you remember what I said about my past when I was in the hospital?" She asked still staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah!" How can I forget it?

"It was only half!"

I looked at her confused "Imran tried to rape me then"

He what???

"Before he could do anything Abbu saved me" She started crying again. "It feels bad Rehan, though nothing had happened. It feels bad. Every time I see him, the harsh memories come back. Sometimes I just wanted to kill myself to get away from these feelings" She sat up.

"Never ever think of ending yourself" I cupped her face. How can she think of killing herself, when she is my life?

"Nothing has happened. Alhamdulilah Allah saved you that time, right?" She nodded. "You are mine. Never think about him or that incident because I don't give you the right to do so."

"Now sleep," I said with a firm.

I sat beside her till she fell asleep.

The only thing that I wished right now is to kill Imran.

-----------------------------------------

How was the chapter?????

The silver jubilee of this story! Yaaay!!!!!

I want to thank every one of you who voted commented or just read. Thank you so much for your continuous support and please continue it till the end!!!!!

:)