"Hold it, hm?", Kuroo agreed, taking the object away from his Auntie. He hid his crying state on its shield, not wanting to be humiliated by another person he cared. The feeling of her long arms reached on his wet pants, her nod signalling him to not worry. She carried him, his weight folding her back a little.

"And here", she plopped the boy on their bathtub, having a warm bath prepared for him only. His temperature changed, cooling off the last cold touch of his body.

"Seriously, not all the time I'm there to save you Tetsu-chan", she chuckled, ruffling his stone hair before closing the door for some privacy. He sighed, taking water to sprinkle on his top. The red tint of his palm was gone, swaying it on the dull water.

'It's warm'

"What?! She cheated on you? No brother I-", hearing those words slipping on the woman's lips, he parted his chapped lips, sinking slowly onto the warm sensation that he wished would stay forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Seriously, what now?", She carried Kuroo who had a red bloody mark on his knee. She wanted him to experience the other side of the world, but was hopeless because even with the pain he never cried as he was already used to it.

"Auntie", he called, a small hint of frown printing on his face. He pointed the red part, looking at the sky to let his tears evaporate itself. Though that's not how it works.

"Boo boo", he quietly whispered, holding it with her hand as a sniff escaped in his nose.

"I know sweetie", she kneeled down, her age controlling the pain she felt on her back.

"Hop on", feeling his hand clasp on her neck, she counted to three then carried him as she perfectly had control on his bottom.

Walking silently, she ensured the boy to stop thinking about his bruise. She was sure he was taking it seriously, feeling her shirt getting wet with his embrace.

"D-don't worry Tetsu-chan! Later home, your boo boo will be gone, okay?", He nodded, hugging tightly with his head buried on her shoulder. She sighed, successfully calming the nerves of her nephew.

"Auntie"

"Hm?", She looked badly on her lower right, seeing the fresh skin oozing painfully with the blood clot. Before speaking, she heard a usual sniff, chuckling at the sight of him sneezing at her shirt.

"Will, Achoo!", Smuggling like a little kid, he took his sausage arms and used it as a wiping cloth for his cloggy nose.

"W-will they be okay?", The curious worried kid shoots arrows on the woman, his sincere question showing pure hope and opportunity. She sighed, a little sad with how this figure got to witness such burden in his life. What's more, the determination of his heart that was willing to get a glue for their broken picture.

"Let's go home first, hm?", He nodded, intertwining his little fingers below her chin. They arrived at his Auntie's house, the still bland taste grimming his eyes with fire.  Taking him gently on the couch, she slowly cleaned his soft skin, caressing with care like taking him as her own. Kuroo hissed in pain, but slowly drowned when a big hand gripped onto his other hand.

"You see Tetsu-chan, this is us", she explained, grabbing the medicine kit.

"A... Booboo?"

"Exactly", she booped his nose, correctly kneeling down to his knees to see once again his scratch.

"Inexperienced in this suffocating world, even words can make us cry to our pond"

"Growing up, we tend to leave scars in our body, living fully to heal the wounds that was left untouched"