Chapter 25

Y/n: What the hell did you do?!

I create a wind force to spread the dust.

Y/n: It can't be... Nat

Nat: Y/N?

I run towards her and hug her.

Nat: What did you do?

Y/n: I don't know. They did it.

She sees the stones and gets shocked.

Nat: Why? How?

Y/n: It's a long story, I will tell you everything, but first we should go see the others.

Nat: What year is it?

Y/n: The same one as you left. Friday, call a emergency meeting to the tower. Use code black.

Friday: Understood

Y/n: Come on, I have a lot to tell you on the way.

I take us flying. I was talking to her, but with the stones simultaneously.

Y/n: How is she here? Is she alive?

Time: We just used our combined powers. Just like with a snap of your fingers

Y/n: But why?

Power: Because you have a kingdom to rule and you wouldn't be able to do so in that grief state.

Y/n: You know, I haven't figured out how all of you think. All I can say is thank you.

1 hour later.

I took her to the Avengers Tower.

When they saw her they paralised. But after that they were so happy. Just like I was.

She is so important for all of us. We are family, we can't live without each other.

Suddenly the sky became black and fire came out of the ground.

Thor and I stood in front of the others, knowing what is coming.

That hateful man urged from he ground.

Y/n: Uncle Hades.

Hades: I knew it was those stones again! And you Y/n, who gave you permission to take what is mine?!

Thor: Hades lisen

Y/n: Thor don't. You are practically banned from the Greek side of the family. Stay out of this.

Hades: You better lisen to her, or things will get worst.

He steps back.

Y/n: We won't talk about this here. We shall go to your temple. I will answer you there.

Hades: Just because your Zeus's favorite.

Peter: Y/N

Y/n: It's ok. I will take care of everything. I won't leave Nat again.

Hades surrounds us with his flames, taking us to his temple.

Hades: I heard you are in control of the so called infinity stones

Y/n: That is correct

Hades: So you are responsible for taking that soul out of my realm

Y/n: Yes.

Hades: You shall give it back

Y/n: That won't be possible Hades.

Hades: You have to abay me insolent child!

Y/n: No I don't. Since Odin died I have his place in the hierarchy. So I have the same authority as you.

He throws metal at me. I transform the gauntlet into a sword and defend myself.

Y/n: Don't forget that I am just or even more powerful that you Uncle. Don't underestimate me.