Chapter 14

"Lumine! Where are we going?" Paimon sighed as she followed the girl.

"We're going to find an ingredient. I want to try out a new recipe!" Lumine smiled as she picked up a sweet flower and put it on her backpack.

Paimon shook her head. "What's the ingredient?"

"A piece of bamboo, I couldn't find any in the kitchen. It's to give the fish some kick." Lumine laughed as she kicked her leg out.

"Like some.. boom Shaka-lake?" Paimon smiled.

"Yes paimon, like some Boom Shaka-Laka."

.

.

Lumine gently picked up a small piece of bamboo that was on the ground. She smiled as she stuffed it into her bag.

She began her way back to the path but felt the ground under her disappear.

She felt herself begin to fall as she looked down.

She quickly tried to cover her head as she realized what was happening.

There was a trap set by treasure hoarders.

Soon her body hit the ground. She felt a large amount of pain shoot throughout her body.

She sat up as she looked around.

"Lumine! Are you ok?" Paimon quickly flew down to check on her friend.

"I'm ok." She quickly slowly stood up and went to the wall.

She traced her hand along the smooth stone and sighed.

"I won't be able to climb out, whoever set this trap covered the walls high enough with slime condensate. Why don't you go find help? I'll be ok." Lumine gave Paimon a quick smile before sitting on the ground.

Paimon flew over to Lumine. "But it's suppose to rain soon! Are you sure you'll be ok?" Paimon hugged Lumine's arm.

Lumine pointed to the rocks that barely covered one corner of the hole.

Paimon sighed before she flew away.

.

.

.

Lumine sighed as the soft sound of the rain soothed her nerves.

"I wonder who Paimon is going to convince to save me.." Lumine got up as she walked over to some vines on the wall.

She gently yanked them.

She yanked them again but a little harder. This time the rock they were stuck under came out with it.

She quickly jumped back before the rock landed on her.

She sighed as she sat back down where she was.

She cupped her hands around her mouth as she slowly exhaled into them.