Chapter 13. Shopping time!

Beginne am Anfang

Eijira:"I-I'll keep that i-in mind..."

Heh.

After we bought our clothes, I checked the time on my phone. I noticed I had a notification, so I checked it.

BomberGirl❤❤:"You better not be doing something weird wity shitty hair."

Y/N:"Does that mean if I make her enter the harem you'll be mad?"

After some seconds, Katsuki went online. Meanwhile, Eijira was looking at some gym shorts in showcase on a diferent clothes shop.

BomberGirl❤❤❤:"Really?! Are you just going to make every girl in the world enter the harem?!"

Y/N:"Hey, she is not "a girl", besides, you were the one that wanted this, right?"

BomberGirl❤❤❤:"Still...As long as isn't Izuki, or you use the harem excuse to be sleeping around with everyone like a dog in heat."

Y/N:"Gotcha."

After that, I went to Eijira, and stood next to her.

Y/N:"You want them?"

Eijira:"H-huh? N-No, no, it's okay."

Y/N:"Let's go in. I'll buy them for you."

I entered much to Eijira's dislike and buy them. I placed them in a bag, next to her bra.

We still have some time, so Eijira decided to go to a fountain nearby.

Eijira:"It's beautiful, huh?"

Y/N:"It is."

Eijira:"Oh, I have an idea! Wait here, I'll bring you something, It's a surprise, so don't follow me~"

Eijira dissappeared into the crowd, going away. I'm sitting on a bench, nearby the fountain. It is really beau-

???:"Long time no see, hero~"

A hand grabs my nape, but one finger was missing.

???:"Make a sudden move and your head dissappears, got it?"

Y/N:"Fuck you."

???:"Later, pretty boy~"

That raspy voice... it's her. The girl that attacked U.S.J

She sat in the same bench as me, placing her arm around me. Her hand was rough and weird.

She was wearing a hoodie, hood on. Yet I can see a little bit of her lips. She had scars on them. Yeah, those lips doesn't look soft at all.

Her red eyes were looking straight at mines. I can see... hatred and... lust?

???:"My name is Tomiya Shigaraki. I'm here to chat with you, but if you try something funny, I'll kill you, and then I'll go on a rampage. Trust me, I'll kill a lot of people before the heros arrive."

Y/N:"It's not like I'm going to."

As much as I hate it, I can't try to fight. She is more used to this things than me, she will kill me in the blink of an eye if I move. Gotta play it smart. I'm worried Eijira comes though.

Tomiya:"Good. Do you know what Nomu was?"

Y/N:"An ugly motherfucker."

Tomiya giggled. Bitch, you think this is funny?

Tomiya:"Nomu was an experiment, a monster, created with the sole purpose to kill All Might."

Y/N:"And you are telling me this because?"

Tomiya:"Don't you understand? You defeated a monster created to kill All Might. You are what we need."

Y/N:"If you think I'm joining you, you are crazy."