Welcome!

Hello everyone ! It's been almost a year  since I last updated but here we are

Hello everyone ! It's been almost a year  since I last updated but here we are... again... and with another award!
<3

To those who have participated in the carnival awards before, welcome back! I'm so happy that you decided to join me again and I wish you all the best of luck!

For those that are completely new here welcome! My name is Anna and I am the founder and host of the carnival awards!

🎡🎡🎡

Please read absolutely everything on the rules page so that there won't be any confusions or misunderstandings. Failure to follow the rules will result in an immediate elimination.

🎡🎡🎡

TIME LINE:

Open for applying: June 5 2022
Maximum to apply: July 10 2022

(if it gets full before that, I will close sooner and the judging process will be updated to a sooner date.)

Open for judging: June 13
Closed for judging: August 20

Winners announcement: September 15

(If all books have been judged sooner then the date above I will announce the winner's sooner!)

🎡🎡🎡

The book limit for this awards is ONE. Unless I say otherwise.

🎡🎡🎡

In the last edition the read limit for a story was 8k For this edition I'm increasing the number of reads. This time I am accepting books that have 10k reads, please do not sign up if your book is over the read limit.

🎡🎡🎡

Without further ado... please read the next chapter for the rules and follow them to participate.

* If you choose not to your story will not be included.*

If you have any questions please pm the awards account. I'm always happy to help!

- Anna (founder of TCA)