Chapter 7

I took a shower then went to bed, I pulled the blanket all over my body

I took a shower then went to bed, I pulled the blanket all over my body. I heard the door open, it's Yvette for sure since I feel her climbing to the bed above.

I keep quiet while reading the room, I wait until I make sure that Yvette is already asleep. I couldn't sleep so I decided to leave the room. I saw Yvette sleeping peacefully.

The hallway is so quiet probably because all of them are now sleeping. I walked out of the dorm and found the nearest bench.

I take a seat on the bench, the cold air brushing on my skin. I didn't know that it would be this cold, so I didn't bring any jacket with me.

I looked at my fist, still bleeding and swollen, it hurts of course but I don't have any medicine for this o-

"Oh my God!". I jumped in surprise when I felt a cold thing on my neck.

"Why are you doing this to me?!". I asked, then punched his stomach lightly.

"I'm just being a good samaritan". He replied and handed me the ice pack.

"You're really calling yourself like that?". I looked at him with disgusted expression.

"Just take this or you will let your fist like that?". I aggressively get the ice pack.

I slowly put the ice pack on my fist, I groaned quietly when it touched my skin. I didn't know that it would hurt.

"You look so cool when you give that guy a punch". He said not looking at me.

"He's been annoying us ever since their school got beaten by us. He becomes a bully". He explained.

"Then why did you let him treat all of like that?". I asked and rolled my eyes.

"He doesn't deserve our attention, why would we give our time to someone like him?". I scoffed when I heard his reason.

"But he deserves to beat up- Aahh!". I exclaimed when I put too much force pushing the ice pack on my fist because of anger.

"You already did that, I think he will stop eventually. If he doesn't then give him another uppercut". He snickered.

"Where did you get it by the way?". I asked, holding up the ice pack.

"From the cafeteria". He simply said.

"How?". I asked again.

"I probably flirted with the staff--"

"For real?". He closed his eyes, stopping himself to get annoyed.

"Of course not! I asked if they had ice and they gave me that". He rolled his eyes on me.

"You ask so many questions! bye I'm sleeping now, good night". He gets up and starts walking.

I followed him with my eyes, I smiled.

My heart suddenly beat so fast, my cheeks slowly heating up. What is this?

I looked down and saw the ice pack, I turned it around and saw a letter.

------------------------------------------------------

Get ready tomorrow

-NI-KI.

------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean? get ready for what?

I go back to our room a couple of minutes later and go to sleep.

The next morning Yvette woke me up. I take shower and get ready for our schedule for today.

"Where's Yvette?". Daniel asked when I left our room.

"You already miss your babe? she will be out any seconds". I replied and moved my eyebrows playfully.

"Is your hand okay?". He asked, looking at my hand.

"Yeah, it's already healed. Angel appeared last night". I said with a smile on my lips. Then Yvette went out of the room.

"What angel?". Yvette asked.

"Who's angel is that?". Daniel asked too.

"Just a kind but annoying angel, ciao bella~". I said and started walking leaving them clueless.

I don't know but I guess I'm in a good mood this morning. I slept with a smile on my face, and I was jealous.

"Letizia! Good morning, you look like you are having a good morning". Taki said when he saw me.

"Do I?". I laughed and clung my arm to his arm.

"You're blushing, Taki". Daniel said, pointing at Taki's cheeks.

"Shut up, Daniel!". He said and tapped away Daniel's finger. I peeked to see his face but he playfully blocked his hand in front of my eyes and stepped back.

"If you just know~". Yvette sang looking at Daniel and I.

"Ustedes son tan raros (You guys are so weird)". I said and pulled Yvette to walk away with them.

"Yah! Don't you ever speak Spanish behind us!". Daniel shouted.

"I wish I can speak many languages too so that I can curse in so many ways without people knowing". Yvette said that makes me laugh.

After we eat we just rest for a minute and then go to the meeting place. To the fourth floor where the stage is, remember the building? yeah that building.

The schedule started with all of the participants formed into a circle, where you can see everyone's faces. There is a "mc" that will handle what will happen today.

We started with introducing our names and giving a little bit of information about ourselves by school. Our school is the last one that will introduce us since we are the first one that arrived yesterday. The last school that arrived yesterday started where that bully guy is. Then goes to Heeseung's school. I already met Jungwon, Sunghoon, Jay, Sunoo, Jake and of course Ni-Ki.

"I heard you can learn the dance in just 10 minutes, is that right?". The mc asked Ni-Ki, he's standing in the middle since its his turn.

"Oh yeah, that's right". His answer make the whole room amazed.

"And also you are from japan, that's really interesting- I will look forward to seeing you".

"Yeah, he's interesting". I whispered and coughed fakely to hide what I said.

"Do you have any questions, Miss uhm...?"

"Letizia. And no I don't have any question". I shook my head, just then Ni-Ki's eyes and my eyes met, he smirked.

 I shook my head, just then Ni-Ki's eyes and my eyes met, he smirked