Part 1- School

(Blue above)

"Get up, Blue. You have a school, you know that right." my mom yelled from downstairs. I get up fast cuz I don't wanna piss her off. Last time was very bad, so I don't need to know what will be this time so I get up and yelled that I'm up, after that, I went to the bathroom and do my thing: shower, brush my teeth. 

After that, I got out and got through my closet and found something nice to wear today, after all, is the first day of school. I find some black jeans, a green sweater, got my hair in a high ponytail.

And when I'm ready I went downstairs, went to the kitchen, I saw my mom cooking something while talking on the phone, probably with Maxi, my little brother

And when I'm ready I went downstairs, went to the kitchen, I saw my mom cooking something while talking on the phone, probably with Maxi, my little brother. He is 10. When I was 6 years old my mom gives him birth. And I named him. 

Dad is with him in Chicago for some business. Peter is not my real dad, but I love him like one. He treats me like a princess. He knows everything in my life, and I mean everything.

While mom was on the phone, still talking, I take two pancakes, put them on a plate, and sat down on a chair in the dining room.

After I ate, I got my plate in the sink, I went upstairs to get my bag. " I'm leaving, mom," I said a little bit louder and get out without waiting for an answer. 

I got in my Ford Boss 302 Mustang, I went to my best friend to pick her up.

"Hey, bitch!"  is the first thing I get when I parked in front of her house

"Hey, bitch!"  is the first thing I get when I parked in front of her house. "Hi, and to you Jessie." "So, how are you doing?" I asked " Oh, I'm doing wonderful, I fucked the pizza men last night. And he has-" I didn't let her finish her thought, I intruded her "OK, I don't need to know that. How are your parents?" I asked changing the topic. She just rolled her eyes at me. "They are just fine. How are your parents?" 

"They are fine." I said "Ok." 

When we got to school, I parked a little before school (if that makes sense). I get out first after grabbing my bag from the back seat, Jessie gets out two mins after me. We open the doors of the school and went to our locker (They share a locker) and I grab a notepad to write something in class. 

"What do you have for the first period?" Jessie asked. I looked at the schedule and saw English."English. You?" I asked "PE" she answered. "Ok, I'm going to class now, see ya." "Yea, see ya."

I went past the principal's office, hoping he wouldn't stop because he knew Barney and I were friends, he died a week ago I was sad, but I didn't cry. All my hopes went down when I heard Mr.Josef called my name.

 I slowly turn around and saw Mr.Joseph standing by the door. "Yes, Mr.Joseph?" "Blue, come here." I went inside the office and saw three no four guys with suits standing there waching me.

Sam's POV

Me, my brother, Jack, and Cas were working on a case of a murdered kid. We were now standing in the office talking when the principal called some student named Blue here when she entered my mouth hangs open and I just stared at her, she was Dean's copy. Her eyes were the familiar emerald green color, just like Deans. Her hair was the familiar dirty blonde color.

I looked over the others and they were the same as me. I finally realized that she felt nervous as everyone in the room watched her. I clear my throat and everyone looked at me I looked back and said "Hi, Miss.." "Miller," she said," Yea, sorry can I ask you a question, Mr. Joseph."

"I called Miss Miller cuz of the case with Barney, they were friends. Blue you don't have a problem the agent Collar asks a few questions, do you?" "No, I don't." she sat onto the desk and I began questioning

"So, Blue you were with Barney the day when he died I that right?" "Yeah. We went to get some shakes, but my mom called that I have to take my brother from school so, I said Barney that I have to go and he said that It was okay. Then when I get to my car I heard a scream, when I turn around there was nothing, I thought it was my mind playing games on me like always, but when I heard what happened with him and that he died 5 minutes after I saw him last, I was scared."

"Blue, how do you know when he died." Dean asked "I get in the morgue to see what had happened to him" "You know it's illegal the" Dean asked "Yea, but the cops are used to it and they don't bother me anymore." WOW, what kid, I thought.

"Okay, Blue did you smell something like rotten eggs or rotten meat?" "No, but isn't that a sight of a demon or something like that?" Smart kid, too smart, I thought again." I don't know" I lied. I don't know why, but I  felt bad laying this kid. She just dumped it.

"Ok, it was good chatting I think, I gotta go," she said before trying to walk away, but Dean stopped her and asked, "Hey, Blue what's your mother's name?" "Tesa" "okay, thank you!" she just smiled, she has Dean's smile.

Hellooooo 

words-972

byeeeee