✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾

Start from the beginning

"Don't ever talk to that guy. Including you, Tada." Shuji said as a warning, "Hai." Both you and Tada responded in unison as the three of you walked down the staircases. Both of you followed him from behind. After a minute of walking down the long staircase, you and Tada ride in Shuji's motorbike, heading home for the night.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

-Next Day-

-Takemichi's School-

After class ended, Takemichi was left alone inside his classroom as he releases a deep sigh from his mouth

After class ended, Takemichi was left alone inside his classroom as he releases a deep sigh from his mouth. He lays his head on the palm of his hand as his right cheek and nose have a band-aid due to the recent event last night. "Bring back Baji from Valhalla for me. And if you fail...I'll kill you." Those were the words that Mikey told Takemichi last night after Baji left Toman. Takemichi holds his head as he faces down on his desk, thinking of what to do to bring Baji back to Toman. "Takemichi!" A familiar voice called out to him near the classroom's door.

"Huh?" Takemichi faces his friends as they all walked towards him. "We heard the news. So you became a member of Toman?" Akkun asks for clarification as he places both of his hands inside his pockets. "Akkun..." Takemichi murmured his name as he remembers the horrible future he has experienced before traveling back in time.

"Hm? What's wrong? You don't look so happy." Akkun stood in front of him as Takemichi plastered out a fake smile. "Ah, t-that's right." he stood up from his chair, "I became a member of Toman. Just turned out that way." Takemichi said, "Really? So what happened?" Akkun asks, awaiting for Takemichi's story on how he became a member.

'I can't look directly at Akkun!' Takemichi thought to himself as he averts their gazes and bit his lower lip, trying to refrain himself from crying. "The Cry baby Takemichi is now s Toman, huh. Wish we could join too." Kazushi sighed as he places both of his arms around the back of his neck.

"It's not as good as you think." Takemichi chuckled as his friends look at each other, a bit confused by his words. Takemichi then soon explained to all of them about his mission on Taking back Baji from Valhalla and return him to Toman. If he fails, then Mikey will kill him. "So unless you get that former 1st Squad Captain named Baji-kun from Valhalla. Mikey-kun will kill you?" Akkun asks right after Takemichi was done explaining.

"Yeah," Takemichi said in response. "And I only got time until Toman's fight with Valhalla starts." Takemichi stated, "But no telling when will that happen, right?" Makoto said with uncertainty, but trying to ease up Takemichi's anxiousness. "It can even be today," Takuya added. "May you rest in peace, Takemichi. I will pick up your bones." Kaushi said in a dramatic tone as he closes both of his eyes and puts his hands together in a prayer position.