"And naturally, you as well." The fire in Fan Zhuo's eyes intensified.

Ning Rui replied: "Winner takes all. I admit defeat." He had calculated every single move, and planned everything meticulously. But a little brat named Jun Xie had fouled everything up. If not for that pipsqueak, Ning Xin might very well have successfully killed Fan Jin and the control of the Zephyr Academy might have fallen into his hands without him needing to enlist outside help that resulted in this hopeless situation now.

From the beginning, when Ning Xin had first planned to use Jun Xie to bring discredit to Fan Jin's name, that had been the worst mistake made, and it was already too late to change anything.

With the first step taken with the wrong foot, everything else went wrong henceforth!

Ning Rui had asked himself countless times. If there was no Jun Xie, would he have succeeded?

That little inconspicuous youth, had suddenly appeared in the Zephyr Academy, and completely crushed the scheme he had been brewing and stewing for so many years here. And now, he had even damned him to suffer eternal doom!

Chapter 742: "Squeezing her Small Hand (1)"

From all directions, all the disciples of the Zephyr Academy were staring at Ning Rui with eyes burning with hatred. The taunting words Ning Rui had thrown out when he believed that victory was at hand earlier were now suddenly turned against him, like a heavy sharp blade hanging over his head.

This man who had attempted to use the lives of everyone in the Zephyr Academy in exchange for power and authority would finally face judgement!

Fan Zhuo did not immediately take their lives but just imprisoned Ning Rui and Gongcheng Lei. Although his intense hatred for them was pushing him to subject the two men to a thousand cuts at that very moment, he held himself back as the one who really needed to see them being punished was not him, but Fan Jin.

Ning Rui was dragged away together with Gongcheng Lei by the guards and Fan Zhuo subconsciously turned to look at Fan Jin. The all too familiar face stung at his eyes, as he knew in his heart that was not really his beloved elder brother.....

The crisis in the Zephyr Academy had been resolved and everyone in the academy finally heaved a big sigh of relief. They all felt like they had gained a new life after having just been pulled out from the pits of despair. They were deeply grateful to Jun Xie who has saved them all and they had developed a deep respect and awe towards the unbelievably powerful man.

Gu Ying had sustained heavy injuries, Ning Rui and his people had been imprisoned. The calamity that had struck the Zephyr Academy was finally arrested.

The Zephyr Academy had recently experienced too many setbacks was there was a dire need for them to realign themselves. According to the rules, the position of Headmaster should be taken up by Fan Jin and Fan Jin readily agreed to it with an easy smile. His first instructions as Headmaster of the Zephyr Academy was for all the disciples and teachers to first go back and rest up and he informed them that the Zephyr Academy would be taking a break for the next few days to allow everyone a chance to catch their breaths.

Things have more or less settled down but Jun Wu Xie was still not able to go back.

Jun Wu Yao held Jun Wu Xie's small hand in his and proceeded straight towards the little bamboo grove.

"You are really a gutsy little lass. You have just barely learnt how to raise your powers to attain the purple spirit and you already dare to take on those men in a fight? If I had not arrived in time, are you going to get yourself all covered in injuries again?" Jun Wu Yao led Jun Wu Xie to sit down by the table and Ye Mei and Ye Sha who had come in following behind them were completely silent as they lowered their heads and slowly retreated outside to stand beside the doors, trying their best to hide their presence as much as they could.