I don't understand how fast I am today to meet him. Even me, I find myself behaving strangely.

I turn back and think of walking away but the door behind me suddenly opens. A beautiful middle age woman emerge and looked at me confusedly. "Do you need something?" She asks.

Before I could answer, Minho came out.

"Eomma, who's there?" He looks at his mother then diverts his eyes on me. "Oh Goeun, you're here." He look at his Eomma nervously as I saw how his mother furrowed her eyebrows. I suddenly feel shy. So shy that I just want to be swallowed or teleport somewhere.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, naneun Goeun imnida." I politely introduce myself and bow to her respectfully despite feeling nervous.

She just nods and turns to Minho. "Is she your girlfriend?" She whisper but I clearly and loudly heard it. "Why is she here? Are you planning to do something while I'm away?"

My eyes shot wide and Minho too. "Eomma, aniyaaaa. She's here to help me with some things I needed to learn." He explains then looks at me straightly in my eyes, "and she's not my girlfriend,..not yet." He said and smile cheekily.

I couldn't help but glare at him. Really? In front of his Eomma?

"Come in. Make yourself feel at home.." she turns to Minho, "prepare something for her, arasseo? I'll be right back as soon as possible." She assures and walks away from us.

"Thank you." I bow again to her.

"Leave the door open if you stay in your room." He warns Minho and he just chuckled.

"Arasseo Eomma, I'm a good boy." He shouted to his Eomma who's already two meters away from us.

Her mother quickly disappeared from our sight. I felt him turn to me and the idiot was still smiling. "I hate seeing you smile like that," I said to him. Annoyed by the way how his lips curve and his eyes wrinkle.

"What smile? I'm just happy." He said. What makes him happy about now? "Come in, let's eat first." He ushers me to get inside, leaving me to their living area while he proceeds to their kitchen.

Their house is quite more spacious than ours. I see four doors and there are no stairs, so they have no second floor but the house is big enough. I sat on their long sofa and drop my bag beside me. I let out my mini notebook and a pen, then I start scrolling from my phone waiting for him.

"Grab your stuff, let's stay in my room." He said indifferently as I was suddenly taken aback but he didn't seem to care about my reaction. Why does he want to be in his room? It's okay here. There was so much space for the two of us here.

"We can stay here. I'm okay just here."

He then just nodded and quickly put the food he had prepared on the table. "Wait here. I'll just take my stuff from my room."

I started digging the food he serve, I wasn't able to take lunch because I rush here. He came back smirking towards me. "Wae? Is there something you want to say?" I asked him. I can't help but feel alarmed every time he smiles at me for unknown reasons. I feel like something is circulating in his mind that he finds entertaining.

"It's nice to see you eating well. Is it tasty?" He proudly asks and sits at the sofa, my bag placed between us.

"Not really, but I'm really hungry so it's okay I'll take this," I said to block whatever arrogance was growing in him. But the truth is that what he cooked was delicious, I'm just ashamed to admit it, he probably saw how big each mouthful I had in the spoon.

"You were the first woman I brought here and tasted my cooking. You should be grateful." He rolled his eyes, acting pissed. "But why are you so hungry? You didn't eat?" I saw how his face turn from looking pissed to looking worried now.

"Because I rush here." I casually replied but it resulted in a big smile on his face.

"Why?"

"What why?"

"Why did you rush here? Any other reason?" He raised his eyebrow as he waited for my answer. His flirtatious smile still lingered.

What does he want to hear? Yes, I hurried to come here because I will admit, I missed his cheesiness. But I can't still pull myself together to have the courage to admit it to him.

I know he already knew that I rejected Bohyun. I didn't fully believe it when Sohee told me that he'll be busy for a week. I could feel that he did it to give me time to think. I appreciate what he did. That he chose to step back in the meantime. It's okay if he give me just three days but he did give me a whole week.

"Time is gold. We shouldn't waste it." I reasoned with him. Within a week I realized I liked him too. I'm just preventing myself from showing what I feel to him. I don’t want to rush, I feel like it’s too early for the two of us, or maybe it’s the right time but I’m just scared?

"If you say so, let's start then." He fixes our stuff on the table, putting away the plates.

Ottokhae? I honestly have no lessons prepared for him today. "You teach me today," I said.

"Mwo?? I didn't actually prepare anything." He admits, rubbing his nape.

We look like fools looking at each other. So what do we do now? Stare?

"Two weeks from now, the enrollment will start." He said. Yes, I know that starting of the class is approaching.

"Yes. I know." I nodded.

"Don't you get what I'm suggesting?" He asked and I tensed. What is he thinking? I'm nervous when his full attention is focused on me. I couldn't turn to him. My bag is placed between us but it's a useless boundary because I still feel that he is so close to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask without turning to him.

"We should have fun! Let's do something you enjoy. We should spend the rest of the vacation doing things we enjoy, we can still study during classes." He cheerfully exclaimed.

"Well, I enjoy watching movies and reading books."

"What? Urgh. Can you please get some air? Let's go hiking, well it's summer and it's too hot.." he withdraws right away, "..let's just go somewhere with fresh air."

I loved the idea of spending time, enjoying things, trying new adventures, but sometimes laziness always wins in my body.

"What do you think? Come on." He nudges me.

Breathing some fresh air? Well, it's not bad.

"Okay, I'll talk to my Dad so he can take over Choco."

"You can bring him with us. He won't be a burden."

"I'll think about it," I said and he nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

To be continued...