Poseidon, still filled with awe as he glared at Filippo, realization hitting him, "The sword of immortality....." He whispered again to himself, his eyes flickered in shock.

"The prophecy of old never lies" Poseidon let out with admiration in his eyes, "You are the bearer of the sword of the host, the sword used by the greatest Archangel during the mighty war decades ago before the creation of mortals. The sword kills without conscience, no immortal even the prince of darkness can escape the wrath of this sword which was stolen and guided my ancient demons until it was taken away from them by the unknown." Poseidon paused, his stare not leaving Filippo.

"Legend states that in years to come, the sword will lie in the hands of a priest, a young man born for the journey of a thousand miles, deep into the underworld. He shall come in contact with the last seed of darkness and together, they will bring redemption to dying mortals" Poseidon's eyes glittered with awe, "You were able to summon me because of the power of the sword. Although I have no business with the war going on between mortals and the lord of hell. I am Poseidon, God of the sea and I deal with creatures under the sea, not above" a hardened expression appeared on his face.

Filippo stilled crammed with tremor, got up slowly as he staggered on the vibrating ground, with his eyes fixed on Poseidon, his wet clothes dripping down water.

"You know about the prophecy?" He implored with a tensed voice.

Poseidon nodded, "Yes I do but mind you. The prince of darkness will try all his best to kill you, but with this sword in your hands, you are untouchable because Lucifer himself is afraid of this powerful weapon. He will send demons in disguise to trick you into losing it but be smart and don't hesitate to kill swiftly" he paused, " I am an immortal and you are a mortal. I don't have an interest in your world but I am a demigod of the truth and that is which I have stated" he notified with a mixed expression.

Filippo glared around with worry stuck on his face, "But, how am I going to cross ahead?" He asked with great concern.

A smile crept on Poseidon, his long white hair glowing with powers, "Come on, I will help you cross over" he assured.

With a pleasing face, Filippo picked the sword and quickly placed it by his side, he looked at his bag a few feet away from the river, ran towards it, and picked it up. Filippo walked into the sea as Poseidon let out his hand across to him. Gently, Filippo stood on the massive hand holding onto a finger for support.
With Filippo in his hand, Poseidon crossed over to the other side of the mighty ocean, each step he took vibrated as a huge wave swiped around violently. Quickly, they got to the other side and Poseidon gently laid him down to the ground, with his eyes on the mortal, Poseidon nodded, "go well" he said and gradually dived deep into the ocean, the ground trembling in terror.

With a courageous face, Filippo looked at the woods before him, nodding, he walked into it, the soft sounds of birds filled the area.

As he walked deeper, the words of the demigod kept ringing in his head. He is right, there is no time left for him to conclude this journey. He glanced at the sword by his side wondering how the huge chief came in contact with such an extraordinary sword. He stated that the sword was kept by his fathers who awaited his presence but still, Filippo was so curious as he wondered how a mighty sword came into the hands of his forefathers.

Pushing the thought away from his mind, Filippo held tightly to his bag across his shoulder. Instantly, he heard a ruffle among leaves which startled him, a familiar scent filled his nostrils, his eyes narrowed as his body became alert. Slowly, he brought out his sword, his eyes scanning around as the ruffle among the leaves became louder.
With flickering eyes, he knew that Abadon, the demon with the blazing red eyes is back again to attack him. Anger began to rise inside Filippo, his hand holding the sword tightly as veins spront out from his forehead.

"Show yourself!" Filippo ordered with a loud voice as he stood ready to attack.
Immediately he heard a noise behind him, he turned around and saw Abadon running fiercely towards him with blazing red eyes, his iron breasted chest was so visible radiating so much power, his lion teeth sprunted out longer and so terrifying, his breath so heavy as thick black smoke emitted from it.

With a terrifying force, Abadon jumped mightily on Filippo who quickly moved away, the sword falling from his hand as it flew behind a tree. Abadon eyes flare in rage, he ran towards Filippo, with his long claws, he scratched him across his face, blood trickling down his cheeks as Filippo flew heavily, hitting his body at a huge tree.
Filippo groaned in pain, he glanced at the sword which stood a few feet away, he must try to get to it before this beast kills him. With pain in his chest, he began to crawl towards it but immediately, he was stooped by Abadon who held him across his neck pinning him to a tree.

Filippo's eyes broaden in shock as he locked eyes with the angry beast who choked him more, his breath going out of the body. Filippo held unto his hand, he struggled greatly with the beast, as he breathed with difficulty, the beast held unto his neck tightly, suffocating him more as deep veins sprunted out from the side of his head.

Filippo's eyes began to turn white as his whole body jerked, his heartbeat gradually lessened.

"Die you mortal" Abadon whispered to him, his claws piercing deep into Filippo's skin as he held onto his neck tightly, every breath in him dying gradually.

Filippo stood, almost passing out, the evil laugh of the beast echoing throughout the woods.

With weary eyes, Filippo glanced behind Abadon as he sighted Gabrielle who sauntered towards the sword, picked it up, and walked towards him.
The beast was too overjoyed as he watched Filippo who pretended to be at the point of death, quickly, Gabrielle threw the sword towards Filippo who quickly held unto it filled with fury as his touch on the sword gave him an enormous strength, his breath coming back to normal.

Abadon eyes widened in shock at the realization but before he could retaliate, Filippo pierced the sword deep into his chest. The demon screamed in rage, his blazing red eyes stuck on Filippo whose anger became enormous. With raging eyes, Filippo stuck the Sword deeper into him, the mighty roar of the beast echoed tremendously, black blood dripping out from his mouth as he dropped down heavily to the ground, his body jerking in pain.

With angry eyes, Filippo walked closer to him, pulled the sword put off his chest, and pierced it deep into the beast forehead, black blood gushing out like water, with an immense stare, Filippo drew closer to the beast whose body began to turn black, "See you in Hell" he whispered to the dying beast filled with disgust.

With a mighty strike, Filippo cut off his head, the beast growled with gnashing teeth, the color of his eyes gradually turning to black.
With a great uproar, the mighty body of the beast began to turn into dust, suddenly the clouds whirled black, lighting was seen across the sky as a powerful thunder echoed greatly.
Abaddon's head gradually turned into ashes and immediately, a great downpour of rain was released on earth, carrying along with it, the dust of the mighty demon of destruction.