Look Alike

Written by: -purpleMARI09-

Rapunzel turned around and faced Cassandra.

"How do I look?" she asked as she twirled in the maiden dress she wore.

Cassandra crossed her hands.

"You look like Rapunzel? I mean seriously Raps that's like the 4th time you asked me that" she asked.

Rapunzel rolled her eyes and ignored her friend. She pushed the curtain and looked out of the window.

"I promised the boys from Snuggly Ducklings that I would join them in their hiking trip!" she said peering out of the window and waving at her friends who were outside.

"I know that Rapunzel, And I think it is a terrible idea"

"And what makes you say that, Cass?"

Before Cassandra could answer, a voice echoed outside the door.

"Rapunzel"

At once Cassandra and Rapunzel jumped.

"Oh no! its my Dad!" Rapunzel said as she hurried to find a place to hide.

"In here, quick" Cassandra said, grabbing Rapunzel and pushing her in the dressing room .

Not a few seconds later, King Fredric enters the room.

"There you are my little princess" He asked Rapunzel, who had barely managed to undress on time.

"Yup that's me" she answered.

King Fredrick looked at the sock on her hand. Rapunzel noticed it and threw it off, before pushing her father outside her room.

"What's wrong Dad?" She asked.

"I thought you and me could go for a carriage ride you know, with your mom"  Her father replied, "I know how much busy you have been after all this engagement and I think you really deserve a break."

"That's great! I meet you outside in two minutes" she said slamming the door on his face.

He father was quite taken aback but didn't say anything and went to his room.

Meanwhile...

"I cannot go out with him" Rapunzel said to Cassandra

"But you have too, You are the Princess...You are his daughter" her friend replied trying to cheer her up.

"But I promised them..." Rapunzel started but she couldn't go further.

Dark memories began flooding her head of that day when a snowstorm hit and most importantly she broke a friends promise.

Knowing that Rapunzel was thinking about Varian, Cassandra decided that she really shouldn't force Rapunzel but what else could she do?

"Listen Raps, I know that you badly want to go with them and I don't want to push you but there is no way you can be in 2 places at one time." She said sighing

Suddenly Rapunzel got an idea.

"Two places at a time!! Cassandra your a genius!!" she said, "youcandressuplikemeforawholedayandthenicanbewiththesnugglyducklingandalsowithmyfamily!"

"What? Raps calm down." 

Soon Rapunzel had calm down (Only after Cassandra rattled her).

"repeat what you said but slower this time"

"Okay...Cass I came up with a perfect Idea, you can dress up like me for a whole day and then i can be with the snuggly ducklings and also with my family!"

"Raps are you insane?? That will never work...And from which angle do I look like you?" 

"I think I know how we can fix that..." Rapunzel said dragging Cassandra out of the room.

5 minutes Later

"You want me to make Miss Viking look like you?" asked Hookfoot uncertain.

"Please Hookfoot you're the best when it comes to spells and you want me to come to the hike don't you?" Rapunzel asked with puppy eyes.

"Uhh..." 

Before he could say no, all the boys from Snuggly Ducklings stared at him.

"Okay...But I'm not going to be in the blame if it doesn't work" He said scratching his neck.

"Trust me, its going to work" she replied with a determined look on her face.

A little while later

"This will work" Hookfoot said as he stirred the potion he was making.

"Cool!" Rapunzel replied looking at the blue potion.

"Only what's left is your hair, princess"

"Of course" Rapunzel answered and plucked one of her brown hair before Cassandra could protest.

Hookfoot took the strand of hair and dropped it in the potion muttering an ancient spell.  As soon as it was dropped in, the colour of the potion changed into dark purple.

"Its ready" Hookfoot announced stepping aside to give way for Cassandra.

"So what should I do?" She asked looking inside the cauldron.

"Dive in it" replied Hookfoot as he shut the book with a Bang.

"Dive?? Are you NUTS? HAVE YOU EVEN TESTED THIS??" Cassandra yelled backing a little away from the cauldron.

 "Well...No, its my first time" confessed Hookfoot

"WHA-"

"Cass, first time so what...my dad will be waiting and we don't have much time" Rapunzel replied pushing Cass in the cauldron.

Rapunzel and Hookfoot waited for sometime for Cassandra to show up.

"You didn't mean it was really your first time, i mean you tested before right" Rapunzel asked Hookfoot

"Uhh...no really.." he said shrugging.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!! CASSANDRA IS IN THERE!" she yelled.

She ran to the cauldron and looked inside. She couldn't see any sign of life only the liquid bubbling.

"Cass Please" she cried.

Suddenly a hand came out of the middle of the Potion.

"CASS!!" Rapunzel yelled as she dragged Cassandra out of the cauldron.

She quickly wrapped a blanket around her.

"Cass are you okay?" she asked her best friend, who was choking.

"DO I LOOK OKAY RAPS? I JUST JUMPED IN A CAULDRON; IN A POTION MADE BY- Rapunzel why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Wow" Rapunzel said looking at her best friend.

"What wow?" Cassandra asked.

Cassandra turned to the mirror nearby , took one look of her reflection and screamed.