31

~Clementine's POV~

He and I laid there in the sand for a few moments longer before Ryder pulled away, the warmth of our mixed releases leaking from my core. I felt like I was made entirely of jelly when Ryder wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me, rolling us over so now he was on his back and I was laid across his chest.

I hummed softly, resting my head on his warm chest to listen to the way his heart raced. "Are you mad?" Ry asked me after a minute, his voice coming out a little bit upset, as if he was trying to hide it. Of course, though, he never sounded like this, so it was easy to tell something was wrong. Obviously, considering what had just happened, it wasn't as if it was hard to figure out what had gotten him so upset. "Why would I be mad?" I said softly, propping my chin up on his chest to look up at him. I gave him a tiny smile when he met my gaze, noticing the guilt within his face. "It was bound to happen eventually, Ry. I'm not mad at you for it." I assured him. It had been an accident, him coming inside of me, and I couldn't say that I hadn't liked it. We just had to be a little more careful, since we had no means of protection here.

Ryder sighed softly and let his eyes flutter shut, laying his head back in the sand as we lapsed into a comfortable silence. I smiled softly to myself and rested my head upon his firm chest, the two of us simply relishing in one another as he ran his fingers gently up and down the length of my spine. His touch was soft and relaxing, so much so that I eventually found myself lulling in and out of sleep, trying to stay awake yet far too sated to fight it. At some point I must have fallen asleep, though, because the next time I opened my eyes, Ryder had me held securely within his arms as he carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom. I wasn't sure when exactly he had moved me, or how much time had passed.

"You carried me back?" I mumbled, glancing up at him as I clutched onto his shoulders. He glanced at me and set me down on his comfy bed. "Of course. You fell asleep, and I didn't want to wake you." He said, but he held up my swimsuit between two fingers and shook it lightly. "Couldn't exactly risk waking you to get this back on you, by the way, so I just brought it back." He added, handing it over to me when I stuck out my hand. I shifted on the bed, letting my legs dangle over the edge as I peered up at him. "We should shower." I stated softly, very aware of my own nudity when I stood up, watching as his gaze flicked down the length of my body and then back up again.

"You'll join me, right?" I wondered, cocking my head to the side as his gaze finally met mine. He grabbed my hand in response, beginning to tug me over to the bathroom with large strides that I hurried to keep up with. My lips twitched slightly at his clear eagerness, how willing he was.

"You're cute." I told him as we entered the bathroom, a soft smile on my face, amusement filling my gaze when I looked at him. He turned his head, releasing my hand to start up the shower and glanced over his broad shoulder at me, cocking up a brow. "Cute?" He grumbled, the edges of his lips pulling down in a confused, uncertain frown. I nodded my head, not bothering to shut the bathroom door since he and I were the only ones here. It wasn't like someone could walk in on us, after all.

"That's what I said." I giggled, strolling over to him. He huffed and turned to face me, pulling off the trunks that he must have put back on some time before he carried me back here. "I'll accept that just because I like when you say things like that to me." He said, causing me to grin.

The two of us stepped into the shower, my smaller frame getting hit with more water than his larger one did due to the rainfall style shower head build into the glass roof overhead. We took a rather quick shower, taking turns to wash one another's bodies and hair before Ry turned off the water, stepping out of the shower before me. He grabbed two towels and handed one off to me, wrapping his around his hips whilst I wrapped mine around my chest, the end of it barely reaching below my butt.

"Are you feeling alright, Tiny? Not sore or anything?" Ryder asked, running a hand through his damp hair as he looked at me. I wrapped the towel a little tighter around myself and shook my head, finding his concern sweet. "I'm okay." I assured, though I did admittedly feel a little sore, a little bit worn out. I'd never experienced a pleasure that was so intense it made me just want to lay around in bed, doing nothing. This was my first time experiencing that sort of thing.

"Let's go lay down, hm? Sound good to you?" He murmured, stroking his hand gently through my hair, the strands sticking to my skin ever so slightly since they were still damp. I could have swooned at the suggestion alone, nodding my head as I clutched at my towel and smiled. "Let me put on clothes first, though." I said, causing him to pout as he watched me leave the bathroom.

I picked out a pair of undergarments and then an outfit from the dresser, first pulling on the underwear before I put on my clothes. It was a two piece outfit, the dark blue color contrasting again my pale skin and yet the pale colored flowers on it matched rather nicely. The top tied together in the front, directly between my breasts, the swell of my heavy chest making it a little harder but somehow I still managed without a bra. Tugging up the matching patterned shorts, I threw the towel to the side and joined Ryder in bed, where he laid in a pair of fabric shorts without a shirt on. He looked sexy even when he was just laying there doing nothing, watching me as I crawled into bed and made my way towards him.

"Little better?" He wondered, winding his long arm around my waist as I laid within his arms. I smiled in content, nuzzling my face against his strong chest. "Much." I whispered back, a stupid smile on my lips. He pulled me a little closer, seeming to find as much comfort in my hold as I found in his.

My eyes fluttered shut as I fell into a state of bliss, more content here with him than anywhere else I had ever been.