14

~Clementine's POV~

A couple days passed, filled with Ryder and his lips and his touch on my body, but we never went further than just making out. Often times, it ended with him forcing himself to stop before it could get too far. Some part of me felt a little bad, just because I knew he wanted me. He wanted me, and he was holding himself back, respecting my boundaries in every way that he could. However, it was no secret that he wanted more than just make-out sessions from me.

I wanted the same, but I was frightened of what it would be like. If it was actually anything like he had promised it to be, then I was unsure if I could handle that sort of thing. He sounded like an intense lover, someone who knew how to overwhelm a woman with pleasure in measures that could wreck me. It wasn't that I was a virgin, because I wasn't, but I'd never exactly been with a man who was like him. No man I'd taken to bed had tried to please me, to satisfy me.

"What are you thinking of in that pretty head of yours over there?" Ryder murmured from beside me as we laid in his bed, his large arm slinking out to wrap securely around my waist and tug me to him. I squeaked in alarm, feeling him wedge one muscular leg between my thighs as he held me close. "N-Nothing in particular." I stammered out, absolutely refusing to tell him that I had been thinking about what it'd be like to have sex with him. That'd just make me sound like a complete horndog.

Ryder hummed, running his fingers gently over the curve of my waist as he peered down at me. His touch made me shiver against him, goosebumps rising on my skin in the wake of his fingers. "Nothing, huh?" He repeated, a sly smile growing on his full lips.

It was when his gaze sparkled with some knowing look that I narrowed my eyes at him, my face becoming hot under his stare. "What?" I huffed after a moment of silence, rather snappily. That was when he chuckled, a sound husky and sexy to my ears, and I knew that, somehow, he had a hunch. "You're thinking dirty things, aren't you, Tiny?" He teased, a smirk on his face that made me shift my hips slightly, forgetting about his leg between my thighs. I let out a harsh breath and tightly gripped his shirt in my hands, biting my bottom lip. "No idea what you're talking about." I responded, feigning ignorance.

His left eyebrow raised. "No idea?" He echoed, shifting closer to me, close enough that I felt his thigh pressing between my legs firmly. I was a mess inside, struggling not to whimper at the pressure he was casually putting against my most sensitive place. "N-No." I stammered in a gasp, staring up at him. My chest was heaving, and I was sure my face was a bright shade of pink from how flustered and aroused I was. Neither of us acknowledged the fact of the compromising position of his thigh.

"You're telling me you weren't thinking about me, Clementine?" He murmured, digging his fingertips into my hip. I felt him shift his leg ever so slightly, purposely teasing my core in a way that had my sexual frustration reaching the fucking roof. If he could make me feel like this by barely doing a thing, I couldn't imagine what the real thing would be like, and that thought just turned me on even more. "You're telling me you're not thinking about me right now, too?" He almost purred, and I knew he didn't believe me when I had denied it. I couldn't blame him, because I wouldn't have believed me either.

When I gave a weak shake of my head, he narrowed his gaze at me and gently rocked my hips into his thigh using the hold he had on me. I couldn't help but to whimper in pleasure, trembling as I grasped his biceps and squeezed them tightly. "R-Ryder!" I gasped, causing him to let out a soft hiss of sexual frustration. "You can't lie to me about that sort of thing. I can see right through it." He told me in a husky voice, causing me to look up at him as I shuddered. "And you know why I can see through it?" He muttered, to which I gave a soft shake of my head. He removed his thigh, relieving the pressure he'd held there but doing nothing to take away the throbbing need that had formed between my legs.