ɪɪ. ʙʟᴜᴅɢᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢɪɢɢʏ sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ

ιι — вlυdger вacĸ вeaт and zιggy ѕтardυѕт[ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ]

[ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ]

The sun had lowered a considerable amount since they had arrived at the campsite that morning. While the Weasleys had their reserved space on one end of the field, Mrs. Rosales and Mr. Diggory had their space on the other end forcing Noelle to split from Harry, Ron, and Hermione. However, this gave Noelle and Ailani an opportunity to chat with Cedric while walking to their tents. Although they started to discuss their academic interests and extracurriculars, the conversation took a quick turn and they were soon arguing on quidditch plays and which was logically best to whip out against a rival. This was where Ailani had left the conversation, seeing as she was not particularly interested in quidditch herself, and she left the two to discuss the logistics and hypotheticals of pulling a Bludger Backbeat.

"Ok yes, I see where you're coming from, element of surprise and all that, but you can never underestimate the other team, that's the first rule of quidditch," Noelle argued, very passionately.

"Of course you can't!" Cedric rebutted quickly. "But the whole point of the backbeat is the element of surprise! It would be nearly impossible for the other team to prepare for something like that! They would never know!"

"But what if they DO know? So you know they know and you would have to prepare for that!" Noelle exclaimed, her statement a little confusing causing Cedric to process it for a few moments.

"Ok well, based on YOUR logic, there's also the possibility that they know you know they know. And how the hell do you prepare for that?!" He challenged.

"Well, if they know you know they know, then now, you know they know you know they know!" Noelle's argument was so complicated, and frankly not worth the time to figure out, that Cedric merely gave up and sighed at her relentlessness.

"You're impossible, you know that, Kama?" He told her with a small smile.

Noelle stood up straighter as if proud of this statement, "Oh, I know."

"Yea... I know you know."

***

A loud and deep gong had rung throughout the campsite and soon, thousands of wizards were heading through the woods to the stadium. As they were a bit farther from the trail, Ms. Rosales, Ailani, Thomas, and Noelle were stuck walking behind hundreds of people. Ailani, always finding something to complain about other people, was not happy with their slow pace.