🍋 Chapter 5: Selfish

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT SO IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS KIND OF CONTENT THEN PLEASE SKIP!!!!

═════🥀═════

~A Few Weeks Later~

~(Y/N)~

Weeks had passed since I left Larry. Things had been looking up, although it was a little soon, I was seeing Erwin, the father of the children I was taking care of. He promised not to go too fast on, me but I didn't mind all that much with how things had been panning och.

We had a few dates over these past three- almost four weeks. All going rather well. Like tonight, we had just gotten back from dinner, Hanji was looking after the children for us while we were gone. Sneakily we slipped into the mansion, the lights were off and it was completely quiet.

Erwin and I tiptoed our way through the living space to the upstairs area where all our rooms were. As we came to my door, I stop and smile up at him. "Well that was fun," I giggle softly. We had gone out to dinner then walked around the main street which was holding a small festival. But now, we were both tired from the events of tonight.

"Yeah," he retorts letting out a soft sigh, clearly relieved to be home. I turn to open my door when my hand resting on the doorknob is stopped. Looking back up at the blonde, I was greeted by a pair of lips gently pressing against mine. He kissed me deeply as I stood there frozen for a moment.

The blonde scooped me into his arms slowly and then I wrapped my arms around his neck returning his sweet kisses. There were times like this when I wondered if he'd take me. I knew it was still too soon to be thinking about things like that but- it had been so long since I had last had sex with someone, I was feeling kinda needy. As our makeout session grew hotter, I tried to move to my room where we could do this in private but Erwin seemed to notice and stop himself before I could pull him inside. "Uh, I should head in for the night- got an early day tomorrow," he says.

I knew this, he had meeting after meeting tomorrow with other big companies wanting to partner with him. Still, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. "R-right sorry," I stutter nervously.

Erwin chuckles deeply, before patting my head gently. "It's fine, maybe tomorrow after work we continue where we left off," he whispers seductively. Upon him saying that my face felt warm and I entered my room. He chuckled at my reaction and slowly released my hand. "See you tomorrow honey."

After closing my door, I lean against it. I recalled the events which took place, it really was a lovely night. And I was becoming more comfortable with him and falling even deeper in love with him than before. I think that when our feelings were put on hold from my marriage it only caused us to have this pent-up stuff.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up early that morning, I had a hard time sleeping last night so I decided just to stay up and catch up on some chapters from the book I was currently reading. Making my way into the kitchen, I made the kids' lunch for school.

By the time 7 rolled around, I went and woke the children up, after telling them to get ready for school, I returned to the kitchen grabbing out the juice and cereal for their breakfast. Soon enough they both exit their rooms and came to sit at the small table. There I placed their bowls and cups by them and watched as they ate.

After a few short seconds of waiting, I go and check their bags to make sure they had everything they needed. When they finished, it was out to my car. I made sure to leave a note for Erwin when he wakes up but I was sure he'd be out of the house by the time I came back.