"But-" Sonica got cut off by Amy. "So, where do we start?" Amy asked and went inside Sonica's house.

Sonica sighed and said, "Fine."

Then Sticks, Tails and Knuckles also went inside. But I just stood there. Sonica was about to close the door then she noticed me.

"You coming?" She asked.

"Oh! Yes, I am coming." I hesitated and went inside.

Then she closed the door.

After I went inside the house, my eyes widened. There were big big boxes and furnitures all misplaced.

"SO LETS START!!" Amy said out loud. I bet she likes these kinds of works.

Then Sticks and Tails started unboxing the boxes. Amy was supervising us. I and Knuckles were placing the furnitures here and there as told by Amy. Sonica...was just standing there, leaning against the wall while looking at us with her arms crossed over her chest.

SONICA'S POV

I was busy placing my furnitures. I know there were many of them but it was easy if I used my powers. But when I was about to use my powers, I heard a knock at the door. And when I opened the door I saw Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Sticks and a blue hedgehog whom I didn't know. Later I found out that his name was Sonic.

They wanted to help me with the furnitures but I refused. But still they insisted and went inside. I had no other choice so I had to let them in. Then they started arranging the stuffs and I just stood there, leaning against the wall.

- Time skip -

After they were finished they sat down on the rug breathing heavily.

"Hm, they really did it. " I thought to myself. I guess they were tired but all I did was sigh quietly.

"Sonica. We are friends and friends help each other." said Amy while sitting on the couch.

I tilted my head slightly, my face was still emotionless. "We are friends?" I asked.

"Yeah! We are." Sonic said.

But we just met... How can we be friends? I stared at the floor. I didn't know what to say.

Then Amy said, "Who wants a group hug?"

"What? A group hug?" I thought to myself.

Then Amy pulled us closer but I stopped her.

"I would prefer distance." I said.

Then Amy made a sad cute face and said, "Aw, ok then."

I sighed and said," Well, do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes" Everyone said in unison.

"What drink?" I asked.

"Water will do." Amy said.

"And some ice in it." Sonic added and everyone else nodded.

"I will be back in a minute." I said and went to the kitchen.

There I took 5 glasses and poured some water into them. And I forgot that the fridge wasn't cold enough because it was just plugged in and there was no chance of getting ice. So, I had to use my powers.

I poured water in the ice tray (or whatever it is called) and when no one was looking I snapped my fingers. Then the water on the ice tray froze and turned into ice cubes. Then, I dropped those ice cubes into the glasses. Well, the ice cubes were just a small trailer of my powers.

Then I placed the glasses on a tray and went in the living room. "Here." I said and gave one-one glass to each of them.

"Won't you have one?" Amy asked.

"No." I replied.

"Well, ok then." She replied and everyone drank the water.

"But how did you get ice so fast. We just plugged in your fridge 15 mins ago." Tails said.

"Why don't you just drink it? I can't tell them about my powers!" I thought to myself and sighed.

"Well.....I-" I got cut off by Sonic, What's so strange in that, Tails? Maybe the refrigerator cooled faster."

"Yeah....Maybe..." Tails replied.

I sighed again. That was close.

Then Amy said, "Oh! Sonica, I have to go. I have to do some shopping. You wanna join?"

I didn't really wanted to go so I said, "I think I will stay at home."

"Ok, then. Bye everyone. See ya later." Amy said with a wave of 'Bye' and went outside.

"I also have to go. I have to rummage through the garbage. Bye." Sticks said.

What? Nevermind-

Then Sticks also went outside.

"I guess you guys also have some work?" I asked.

"Oh! Yes, Sonica I will make a communicator for you." Tails said.

"What's a communicator?" I asked.

"This. You see this thing on our wrists. It helps us to communicate with each other." Sonic said while showing me the communicator.

"Oh..." I looked at his communicator.

"And Knuckles, will you come in my lab and help me?" Tails asked.

"Sure." Knuckles replied and they both went outside.

Now only Sonic and I were left. I looked at him and asked, "So, you live nearby?"

"Yes..." He replied. "I-I think I should also go now. So, bye." He said.

I thought he was kinda nervous but never mind. "Bye." I replied then he went outside and finally I was alone.

[ A/N: Sonica always speaks in a monotone, expressionless, emotionless voice. Please remember that.]