Back To Normal With A Twist

This is a very short story because I want to go back to reading 'Sign' a bl story also no smut in this story because i wanna go back to my story that I was reading cause it was getting good if yk what I mean 😏

Killua POV
I was sitting down on the couch watching 'TeenTitansGo' and eating a bag of chips when I see something coming from the air. It was quick and caught me by surprise so I didn't get the chance to react. When the thing landed on me, I looked down to see Gon.....hugging me?
WAIT....GON WAS HUGGING ME!!!!!
I almost instantly hugged him back. I was happy to see Gon and even more happy to know that he's hugging me.......but what if this wasn't an forgiveness hug, what if this was a goodbye hug? I unwrapped my arms from Gon lifted his chin so that he was looking at me.
"Is this a goodbye hug or a forgiveness hug?"
He stared to blush, I guess from how close our faces were.
"This means I forgive you" he said while giving a big smile. I sighed in relief and was going to wrap my arms back around him until he gave me a kiss.
HE GAVE ME A FREAKING KISS!!!
Nah, now I gotta be dreaming....right I'm dreaming?! There's no way that Gon would kiss me. I pinched my self to make sure I wasn't sleeping, which I wasn't. This was all happening and it's not a dream. After breaking out of my panic and coming back to reality I saw that Gon was laying his head back on my chest.With so many things going on in my head, one thing popped out the most.... What are we? Are we together, like relationship wise? Or are we just friends with benefits? Or is this just a one time thing and we just forget this ever happened?
"Gon, what are we?"
"Humans?"
"No, I mean in relationship wise Are we together, like relationship wise? Or are we just friends with benefits? Or is this just a one time thing and we just forget this ever happened?"
"Ooooooh, I mean, do you like me in a romantic way Killua?"
"Yes I do, what about you"
"Uuuuuh,I-, Yes"
"So we are dating."
"Is that a question"
"No, it's a statement"
"Okay😁, your are officially my boyfriend"
"And you are officially my boyfriend"
And after that I planted a soft kiss on top of his head.We both layer back down and continue to watch TV together and cuddle.
——Tiny Time Skip——
I soon heard soft snores form Gon. I turned off the TV started to doze off.
I can't believe that I'm actually dating him, I'm such a lucky person.

Word count 466
Hello here's the chapter I know i said in the last chapter that it was going to be smut in it but I was tired but now I actually have motivation to write so you'll hopefully see a update tomorrow. I love you guys and thank you so much for 20k+ views on my story I'm am very grateful. Now I'm going to get back to my bl story, GN💕💕💕💕💕💕