I'm Sorry (A Actual Chapter)

*Sorry for he long wait, and sorry for the pitcher up there, but no more talking hers the chapter that I have been needing to write*

☀︎︎ Gon's POV ☀︎︎
I woke up to hearing some soft snores next to me, I turned around to check where the snores were coming from. "Oh it's just Killua" I said inside my head then turned back around. Not many secs later I had just realized what I just said. I turned back around to face Killua to wake him up but stop in the middle of my action to see a very cute and and peaceful Killua sleeping next to me. I had second thought about waking him up, he looked so peaceful and cute. I'm pretty sure some other friends have slept in the same bed before I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. As I was getting out of bed I looked in the mirror across from the bed to see myself naked. I almost screamed but stop remembering that Killua was still sleeping. I looked back to see if he was still sleeping to ALSO see him naked. I tried to think every other possibility of why we are both naked but I then had this flashback of last night. I tried my best not to scream so I made sure to get all of my clothes and went to my room and locked myself in. Like I mean I was drunk so it shouldn't really matter right, it's not like I really remember anything. Ugh this is annoying. I put on some clothes and got on my bed and grabbed a book to read trying to get my mind off everything that's happened.

Killua's POV

I woke up to feeling a empty cold spot next to me. Eh, Gon must've went in his room by now... Oh shit that means Gon probably remembers or have a clue of what we did last night. Fuck. I should go talk to him to make sure we have a understanding.
I went to my dresser and put on some shorts and walked to Gon's door and knocked. I waited for a while and knocked again... still no response, I tried one more time and waited for a while... still no response. After a while of knocking and waiting, I just stopped. So I sat down, back against the door. "Hey Gon I know your in there. Look I'm sorry that I took advantage of you but I couldn't help myself, I felt like it was now or never." I stoped talking to see if he was going to get up and open the door, but he didn't so I continued. "Look, I kinda knew it was wrong but I was in the moment, I was a little tipsy but I knew what I was doing... Gon, I might not ever know what love is but I think I love you Gon. So if your don't want to come out now then I understand. I'm going to go out and get some food and I'll leave yours on the counter." I got up from the floor "Once again I'm sorry Gon"

☀︎︎ Gon's POV ☀︎︎
It's okay Killua I forgive you, but how do i say it too you. How do I face you now?

Word count 525

Okay so here you guys go, I hope y'all enjoyed, i love you all and hope y'all are doing great. I'll update tomorrow night🥰

-Arthur-chan💕