❤︎B̶a̶r̶ pt.3❤︎

I got my fonts.... no one cares, okay let's get to the chapter✌🏽also I don't know how many parts there going to be.

☺︎︎Killuas POV☺︎︎
2 hours later~

I didn't get a lot of drinks but Gon did. He had 8 shots of tequila, 2 cups of Margaritas and som other shit. I had 2 shots of tequila and 1 cup of Margarita, and Leorio..... I can't even count how much he had to drink, but Kurapika didn't drink much at all, he had 1 cup of Margarita and Fruit punch and that was it.
Everyone was still laughing and talking, then randomly Leorio started to pick fights with other people, so that was out queue to start heading back at home.
Kurapika paid for the drinks and I bought me and Gon a cab. When I tried to pick Gon up he stared to fuss and whines, but he eventually got up. I had to carry him though cause he couldn't stand.
We headed out of the bar and got in the cab.
Gon was trying say words, but all you heard was gibberish.
10 minutes later

(This part contains sexual activity so if you don't like that then skip to the end)

We had arrived at our apartment and started to walk up stairs. We got to the door, Gon opened it and let me in first. I stared taking off my shoes when I suddenly felt someone pin me to the wall. Since it was dark I couldn't see who it was but I saw spike hair and immediately knew it was Gon. "Gon... what ar-" I suddenly got cut off to gentle lips interacting with mine. I was surprised at first but kissed back. I knew that Gon wasn't in the right state of mind but, it felt like I've been wanting this for a while. I liked it and it didn't feel wrong. The kiss started to get more passionate and sexual(?) as time went by. I soon carried him to my room and put him down on my bed. I start moving down from his lips to his neck and took his shirt off. He let out soft moans as I continued. I smirked to myself as I heard it. I continued to make my way down his body, taking off his pants leaving him in only his underwear.

~Words 497~

Hehehe🤭 left yall with a cliffhanger sorry,Kinda, but I'll post the rest tomorrow. Goodnight loves, sleep well.
*im pretty sure y'all not going to sleep but ye*