☆ 𝘋𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛 ☆

(𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩)
"He,let's go get some ice cream, to make it up to you"
"Really!" Gon said pulling away from Killua with a Bright smile on his face.
"Yes, now let's go before they close" said Killua with a shade of pink across his cheeks. Gon grabbed his shoes and so did Killua. They both exited the apartment and was on there way to the ice creams shops"
(𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩)

*Killua's POV*

Me and Gon both walked out of the apartment and was on our way to get ice cream.  To my surprise, I was very happy to get ice cream with Gon. I knew it was just ice cream but I was very  excited.
For some reason I had the urge to look over to Gon. I then got lost in the sight of him. To me he was perfect. He was always there for me and even when I almost betrayed him he still wanted to be my friend.
I now feel something other than the feelings for a friend for him. I now have a romantic felling for him. I don't know where it came from or why but I just do. He amazing person and very caring.
Deep into thought I then came back to reality, realising that Gon was staring at me. "Earth to Killua"  Gon said waving his hands back and forth to get my attention. I then snapped out of my thoughts and apologised.

*Gon's POV*

After a few minutes of walking in silence, I looked over to see Killua staring at me. I stared back in to his eyes causing me to gaze out a little bit. I came back to reality waving my hands back and forth to get his attention. "Earth to Killua" I said waving my hand back and forth to get his attention. He finally snapped out of his thoughts and apologised. He turned back around and continued to walk.
I wonder what he was thinking about?...
I blushed a little bit at the thought of Killua staring at me. I know we've been best friends for a while but I'm getting a different kind of felling. What is this felling?

I know what love is.... but is this what it feels like?

Word count 376
I'm so sorry for the short chapters once again. For some reason I like to write my stories at night but I also like to read stories before I go to bed. Beside all of that I'll try to post a longer chapters. Also a thank you to the people who vote and add to their list. Tysm 💕