Chapter 27: Let's get married...again

Depuis le début

**Call**

"This better be good...fuuck. I'm not alone" Taz said answer the phone.

"Then why the fuck would you answer? You know what never mind. Just tell me what rooms you guys in? The numbers?"

"Uh I'm in 1446, Bryson is 1447, and E is at the end of the hall in 1400 not that far down from you."

For fuck sakes!

"Follow my lead" I tell King as I sling an arm over his shoulder. "This w-as one h-hell of a birthday. Let's go fi-find some pussy, bro"

King tries to hold me up while I do my best drunken guy routine while checking for cameras. The guy sees us coming towards him and puts his gun in his pocket.

Fucking idiot

Once we were right next to him. King pushes me towards him and I see it's my brothers room.

"DANNY! Where have you been!?" I asked trying to sound like I've had one too many

"I don't know you. Get the fuck off of me!" The man says as King pretends to look for his room key. I hug the guy and he pushes me off of him.

"Danny wh-why are you out h-here? Do you h-have a lady in there?" I ask as I start knocking on the door.

The guy goes to grab his gun and realizes it's gone. Fucking amateur. He didn't even notice me taking it when I hugged him. He looks up at me and I smile while still knocking on the door. He then stupidly turns towards King who quickly head butts the fucker. Making him drop to the ground. I can hear Elijah talking just as his door finally opens.

"Taz no you...son of a bit-what the hell, AJ? I said no working during my wedding!"

"I'm not, you moron. Now shut the fuck up and grab his legs"

King keeps an eye out while we carry the guy inside. Once inside we sit him in a chair then I pull out the mans gun to take it apart and to my surprise there weren't bullets inside the mag. Releasing the chamber I show the guys.

"Is that a fucking tranquilizer dart?" King asked clearly amused. I laugh and I start to walk away.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Elijah asks

"To grab some rope" I reply and based on their expressions they had more questions. "Hey, I don't judge what you two fuckers do in the bedroom, so don't judge me!"

I leave and grab a bag full of things we might need. I did promise I wouldn't work while we were here but I always have a bag just in case. I walk back I to my brothers room and see the guy is still unconscious. I quickly tie his hands up to the chair and go to unbuckle his pants.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Elijah asked chuckling at me.

"Relax. Just a bit of torture. We need to know why he's here."

"He's already restrained so that's not necessary, is it? And who the fuck just carries a car battery and jumper cables with them? Mia, is going to kill me if she finds out about this. We don't really need to do all that, do we?"

"I'm always down for a little torture..." King says as he grabs a beer from Elijah's mini bar.

I chuckle and pull the guys pants off. I may not be King's biggest fan but I love that he's willing to do this. Though he's just crazy so I'm sure he's just agreeing because he likes inflicting pain. And he does seem to enjoy pissing my brother off. Those two are so much alike it's kinda comical when they but heads on things.