"Let's get back then, we've got a party to get ready for" Pansy wiggled her hips in excitement.

"Indeed you do" Theo looked up at her as he gave her thighs a little squeeze, if she wasn't on his shoulders she probably would've squirmed out of his grip and let the ground swallow her up.

———

"I'm not sure guys" Tilly cringed at her appearance in the mirror, her and Ophelia had been invited to get ready for the party with Pansy. Being in their old dorm that held so many memories was something Tilly loved looking back on.

"Are you kidding?!" Pansy shrieked from her dressing table, she hurriedly pushed her chair away from the tabletop and rushed over to Tilly standing in front of the large mirror.

"You look bloody unreal" Ophelia gaped at her from the bathroom doorway.

"I don't know it-"

"No, you look amazing! This is everything on you, and I'm sure a certain Mr Nott would love having the pleasure of taking it off you tonight" she pinched her backside as she wiggled her eyes at her through the mirror.

"Oi you! We're just friends." She protested while Pansy went back to her dresser.

"We all know that's bullshit." Ophelia called from the bathroom.

"Exactly, and besides he doesn't even try and hide the way he looks at you like he wants to rip your clothes off" Pansy snickered at Tilly's horrified face.

"That is complete nonsense!" Tilly shook her head and readjusted her pearl necklace that rest so delicately on her collar bone.

"It is not" Pansy rolled her eyes at her friends ignorance.

"It is, we're just friends and he knows that too." Tilly shrugged and perched on the edge of her old bed that sat on the other side of the dressing table Pansy was sat at.

"Oh so friends casually kiss eachother's necks?" Ophelia peeped her head out of the bathroom doorway to observe Tilly's reaction.

Her eyes blew wide as she stared at the fluffy rug on the cold wooden flooring. "How do you know about that?"

"Oh please, before the game I saw you two outside the changing rooms. He had you pinned up against the wall like he was going to take you right then-"

"Okay! That's enough Ophelia." Tilly screwed her eyes shut.

"I'm just saying, there's obviously tension there and it's only going to be so long until one or you gives in." Ophelia shrugged and walked out to pin back her front braids with a golden clip to match her jewellery.

"Tension?" Tilly furrowed her brows at that. What tension? She felt like there was something between the two of the them but nothing bad?

"Sexual tension slowcoach" Pansy filled in as she got up to straighten herself out in the mirror beside Ophelia.

"Sexual tension? What sort of rubbish is that?!" Tilly stood up to join the two of them at the mirror.

"What I mean, is that it's only going to be so long until Theo can't resist you and fucks the living shit out of you. He's barely holding on as it is." Ophelia sniggered along with Pansy and Tilly's jaw that had practically fallen to the floor in disbelief.

"Anyways, we've got some pre-drinking to do. Time to celebrate your first win!" Pansy cheered as she pulled out three bottles of fire whiskey.

———

Theo was at the drinks table, as usual, serving out drinks with Blaise at his side. Draco was off with some girl after he and Ophelia agreed to cut whatever they had off. The Slytherin common room was packed with students and the fog of smoke being puffed out from all over the room. It smelt of muggle weed, fire whiskey and a mix of perfumes and cologne. It smelt like a Slytherin party.