Make a mess

Wanda Maximoff X Female reader

warnings: smut, ab riding, a little fluff  (Wanda has sex during her period)

word count: 1340

Y/n pov

Wanda and I were sat in our comfy and cozy bed watching a movie we have been dyeing to watch together but we never got the chance, do to all the missions we have been getting. surprisingly they were easy but there were a lot more than usual. 

About mid movie Wanda got up and said she was gunna use the bathroom I nodded my head and she went into the bathroom closing the door. "ahhhhhh" Wanda wined from the bathroom, I got up to go check on her to see if something was wrong. "baby are you ok" I said from the other side of the door. "yes and no I started my period" I heard Wanda huff out while unwrapping a pad from the other side of the door. I said ok and I went to my little couch cushion that had a secret storing compartment I grabbed a heating blanket from the compartment and went to Wanda's bed side and plugged it in to heat it up so she could feel less pain.

she walked out of the bathroom holding her stomach and looked out of it. "hear I heated up a blanket so you could relax" I said patting to her bed side with the blanket. she climbs into bed and lays  down. "uhh thank you you didn't have to" she says as I put the blanket on top of her stomach. "well that's what girlfriends are for I say as I smile at her. I walk away into the kitchen and grab a bag of gummy bears and bring them to my beautiful girlfriend. "I actually have one more surprise for you" I boop her noise and say with a high pitch voice. she scrunches her nose and smiles at my silliness. I pull the bag from behind my back and show them to her. her face lights up as she sees the delicious snack. "you didn't have to" she says as I put the blanket on top of her stomach. "well that's what girlfriends are for I say as I smile at her. I walk away into the kitchen and grab a bag of gummy bears and bring them to my beautiful girlfriend. "I actually have one more surprise for you" I boop her noise and say with a high pitch voice. she scrunches her nose and smiles at my silliness. I pull the bag from behind my back and show them to her. her face lights up as she sees the delicious snack. "you didn't have tooo" she says excited at and opens the bag and starts munching on the snack. I crawl into bed right next to her and un pause the movie and we continue to sit back and relax and watch the film.

Wanda and I were laying down next to each other cuddling until a sex scene came on. I looked over at Wanda and say her clenching her thighs together and her breath shaking. "you ok baby" I said looking at her smirking wanting to know what was wrong when I already knew what was wrong. "nothing its just these bad cramps" she said looking at the scene and clenching her thighs tighter trying to relive the ache between them. "you sure" I teased her when I put my hand on her thigh. she quickly grabbed my wrist and opened her legs slightly and put my hand right on top of her core and squeezed her thighs tightly with my hand between them. I cupped her core and squeezed it teasing her. "oh fuck" she moaned as she opened her legs and placed her hand on top of mine and squeezed my hand with her own trying to relive some of the ache.

her plan clearly not working, she huffed as she plopped down on the bed in defeat. "need any help" I said smirking at her. "no I'm on my period and it will make a mess" she said watching the TV hurt that she wont get anything inside of her. "welll I'm willing to make a mess" I said while crawling my fingers up her body to cup her face. "no I don't want you to be grossed out" she looks at me with sad eyes with my hand on her chin. "you do realize I'm apart of the female species I get it. I want to make a mess" I say the last part whispering in her ear. she smirks at me as and swings her leg over my waist straddling me. she looks in to my eyes and smiles and takes a quick look at my lips. she licks her lips and moves her face closer till  our soft lips were touching. she moans into the kiss when I grab her soft bouncy ass and squeeze it. she pulls away and chuckles at my actions. she reaches down and lifts her shirt over her head reveling her braless body. all I can do is look at her hard nipples begging to be sucked on. she quietly moans when she sees me staring at her boobs. she lifts my head up with her finger and runs her hands slowly down her body teasing me. from her neck, to her shoulders, to her boobs squeezing her them slightly running her hands down to her stomach and then to her shorts. she grabs my hands and put them on the hem of her shorts verbally telling me to pull her shorts down. I do as she silently says and grab her waist and push her down on the bed making me on top.

I grab her shorts and pull them down her legs slowly, teasing her. I grab the top of her panties asking if I can take them off. she nods and I pull them down she covers her eyes with her hands out of embarrassment. "hey what's wrong" I says as I move up her body and grab her wrist removing her hands from my face. "I don't want you to be grossed out" she huffs out "hey trust me I'm not grossed out, if you don't want to do this that's fine" I say making it heart felt "no don't get me wrong I want to do this really bad but I don't want you to do it and then end up getting grossed out" she says I she fells sad. "I already said I wont be I love every part of your body even the gross ones...but there are no gross ones" I say reusing her. she laughs at me and kisses me we roll over so she's on top. "are you sure" she says smiling straddling me. "oh my godd if you don't want to do it we don't have to do it" I say rushing my words "no no no no I didn't say that" she says as she leans in and kisses me.

The kiss becomes more heated when she starts rolling her hips on me trying to gain friction. she leans up and takes my shirt off and crawling up my body so her heat was on my abs. she starts to ride my abs at a slow past and goes faster and faster. "oh god this feels so good" she moans out as she hits the right spot on her clit. "I know baby I know" I say as I watch her ride my abs. "ohhhhh ohhhh fuckkkk" she screams out as she cums on my stomach, some of her juice's spilling on the bed. "fuck" she says as she plops down right next to me on the bed. "did that help" I say looking at the celling. "yeah yeah it did that's all I needed" she says as she looks at my and scans my shirtless body she lets out a little laugh as she looks at my stomach seeing the mess she made.