C!Ranboo x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]

Was this requested? Yeah. Shut up and enjoy this. Also sorry if this isn't what you wanted.

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & ANGST : (╥ω╥')

3rd POV

(M/n) was just a little kid who lived with a half enderman. Who was the half enderman you may ask? It's the one and only Ranboo. The two lived with eachother ever since Ranboo first saw tiny (M/n).

The two actually lived the forest so that some people won't find them. As in people, I meant by those who say that they're human but they are actually the real monsters deep inside.

Right now, tiny (M/n) was asleep on Ranboo's lap. "We should really go back, shouldn't we (N/n)?" Ranboo whispered, got no response since the little one was asleep. "Right, you're asleep."

The two gotten to their house which was located deep in the forest. The half enderman placed the little one on the bed but before Ranboo managed to walk away from the boy, he felt someone pulling on his sleeve. "What's wrong, bud?"

"Don't go." (M/n) whispered but with his eyes closed. It's obvious he was still half asleep. Ranboo stared at the little one before sighing. "Alright. Why can't I go, (N/n)?" Ranboo asked the (h/c) haired boy, softly.

"I don't want to be left alone anymore." The half enderman just smiled softly before laying next to the child. "You won't be left alone anymore. Wanna know why?" "Why?" "Because I'll be here. I won't let anyone take you away from me."

(M/n) opened his eyes before smiling at the older male. "I'm glad that you won't leave me, Ranboo!" "Me too. And now I'm glad that I'll never be alone." Ranboo whispered the last part while he hugged the little one closer to him. The half enderman was hugging (M/n) as if he was protecting the little one.

It was late at night and Ranboo had a terrible nightmare. He was in a dark room. He was alone. No sight of (M/n) at all. He tried screaming out (M/n)'s name but even himself couldn't hear his own voice. Ranboo finally saw (M/n) but he was with a bunch of humans?

"(M/N)!!" Ranboo finally could hear his own voice calling out for the little boy. Before (M/n) could even turn around to look at the person who was calling him, the villagers pushed him further as if they didn't want (M/n) to notice that it was Ranboo. "(M/N), WAIT!!" Waves of loneliness took over him.

It was like he was pulled into an ocean filled with guilt and loneliness. (M/n) isn't with him. He's not there. What was Ranboo going to do without the little one? He almost felt tears falling down his face until he woke up. Ranboo quickly sat up as he felt his eyes water a bit.

It was in the middle of the night as Ranboo look around for (M/n). He flinched when he saw (M/n) watching him beside him. It was a bit scary but Ranboo was confused on why (M/n) was awake at this time. "Are you okay, (N/n)? Did something happened?!" Ranboo asked worriedly.

"I'll just stay awake in case when you wake up from your sleep, really sad and I'll make sure that I'll be here to give you an emergency hug." (M/n) said with a small smile. Ranboo could almost feel tears but he rubbed the tears away, pulling (M/n) close to him. Hugging the little one, oh so tightly.

"Let's just go to sleep, (N/n). I know that you're tired right now." Ranboo said as he hugged the little one as he felt his eyes getting tired. "Hey Ranboo." "Yeah?" "Please give me a chance." Ranboo was a bit confused on what (M/n) just said.

"What chance, (N/n)?" "Give me a chance and I promise you that I'll do my best to make you smile everyday." (M/n) said as he hug Ranboo closer, feeling his eyes getting heavier by the second. Without the little one knowing, Ranboo smiled softly at (N/n) before kissing the little ones forehead. "You already made that promise come true, (N/n)."