C!Wilbur x MALE! Reader

Art by dekuushi in Tumblr

Requested? Yeee dude

By who exactly? spencer (quotev)

ANGST : (╥ω╥') & LIME : (ΦωΦ)

3rd POV

(M/n) was just teasing Wilbur as he was absolutely new to the DreamSMP and well, he needed a tour around it so he chose (M/n) to give him the tour. Of course, our (M/n) agreed with the male. Tommy would just call the older male a simp or whatever. When the two of them talked and talked, became closer than ever.

Until one day, Wilbur confessed his actual feelings to the (h/c) haired male underneath a million stars as he waited for (M/n)'s answer.

When the brown haired male look up, he saw (M/n)'s usual (e/c) eyes turned soft. "Of course. I actually feel the same way towards you, Wil."

(M/n) gave a head pat with a sudden soft smile appeared on his face. Wilbur with no hesitation, hugged the taller one, burying his face into (M/n)'s chest. (M/n) hugged Wilbur back, giving a forehead kiss.

He whispered something into Wilburs left ear. "I promise that I'll protect you. If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. I'm going to save you, even if it kills me."

(M/n) as he look into Wilburs brown eyes. Wilbur just smiled at the taller one before connecting their lips together, the kiss was passionate and delicate just like a roses petals. The two released from the kiss as the moonlight shone brightly above the two.

"I'm here with you, waiting, watching. Keeping to the shadows but you need me, I'll step out of the shadows and protect what's mine."

(M/n) rubbed his his thumb on Wilburs cheek as he smiled at Wilbur who leaned into (M/n)'s soft touch.(like the picture above but the villain look tho. It's the soft Wilbur) . That smile was rare to everyone who knows (M/n), he never really smiles around anyone, not even to his own...mother.

The two just created a loving and unforgettable memory for the two of them but love stories don't always end up with a happy ending. (M/n) broke one of his promise to Wilbur....what was it? Let's just continue our story.

Time skip cuz I can

This happened when Wilbur and Tommy got exiled from L'Manburg. As when the moment that Jschlatt says that he exiled both Wilbur and Tommy got kicked out of L'manburg, (M/n)'s eyes widened. "What are you doing, Schlatt?" His voice was dark and deadlier than usual. Schlatt turned to the taller male who seemed lifeless. More like, looking like a real devil.

But Schlatt didn't answer until it gotten to a point where (M/n) snapped. George was just pulling the arrow before letting it go, making it aim to Wilbur. Luckily it only hit his back but for (M/n), one scratch on Wilbur, one body.

Schlatt smirked as he watched the whole thing but he felt a creepy stare behind his back. He turned his whole body to look at (M/n) but it wasn't (M/n) anymore. It was now the dark creature that was locked inside of (M/n). That dark being was never supposed to leave his body.

The only way for it to leave it's hosts body is seeing the things it loves or adore in pain. In this case, it was Wilbur. The creatures menacing face was covered by a goats skeleton head.  It actually had alluring eyes but when it was casted out by its own tribe, those eyes it's has was not filled with love anymore. Instead it was fill with hatred, wrath and death.