C! Wilbur x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]

Y'all wanted it and y'all gonna have it. Also for the Shadow(N/n), I'll give an example. Imma use my (fake) name, Lucifer. So it's gonna be like this, Shadowcifer. You guys just take the last part of your name. Y'know kinda like, Wilbur : Ghostbur. Anyways, enjoy ;)

​​​​​FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿), ANGST : (╥ω╥') & SMUT : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3rd POV

After he lost the man he loved, he stayed with the demon shadow for a while and of course Wilbur had Tommy visiting him from time to time. Sometimes Tommy would even bring Tubbo and his husband, Ranboo. They would even wander around L'manburgs ruins but without realizing, the crystal tears didn't stopped flowing.

He still couldn't move on but he healed when the time flies by. Even when Wilbur sleeps, he could still see those calm (e/c) eyes in his dreams. Something had also happened unexpectedly. People who had met him called him "Shadow(N/n)." He was like (M/n) but he didn't talked much and he was softer.

The soft part definitely reminded Wilbur of (M/n) as his heart couldn't take it but he warmed up with Shadow (N/n) after a few hang outs. Sometimes Shadow (N/n) would watch Wilbur playing the guitar and maybe sing a few songs.

Wilbur was with Niki and was also with Shadow (N/n). The shadow was playing with Friend as he was floating around it. "Shadow...can you hear me?" A very familiar voice that was heard but only Shadow(N/n) heard it.

"(M/n)??" Wilbur turned to the shadow as the brown haired male noticed that Shadow(N/n) was looking around.

"Shadow? Are you okay?" Wilbur asked the shadow. "Did you hear that, Wilby??" "Heard what?" "Was it only me?" Even the shadow questioned himself. "Shadow, I asked you a question and listen carefully. Can you hear me?" "Y-Yeah, I can hear you..."

"Are you okay, Shadow??" Wilbur asked once more but he didn't get any some sort of response. "Wilby....(M/n) is alive..." "Wha-how?!" "You might just be hearing it, Shadow(N/n)." Niki said softly. "No no! I heard him! He talked to me twice." Shadow(N/n) started to fly on where he heard the voice. "Shadow(N/n)!!! Wait here, Niki!"

Wilbur ran after the shadow that was already running into some dark forest. "He's around here, Wilby! Come on!!" "He's not here anymore! Why can't you understand?!!" "Wilbur!!!" Shadow(N/n) yelled out which shocked the brown haired male because the shadow never used his full name and also never raised his voice.

"I HEARD HIM! HE'S HERE! I AM JUST A PART OF HIM THAT WAS MISSING! HE SAID THAT HE'S IN THE SHADOWS AND HE'LL NEVER DIE. AS LONG AS THE SHADOWS EXISTS AND THE ONE HE LOVES EXISTS, HE WILL NEVER DIE!! He didn't told you that he can't die because he knows that he can't be with you forever."

The last part sounded like a whisper to Wilbur but he heard it. "I didn't knew that and you mean by that you're just a part of him...." "I meant by I'm a part of him is I'm the part of him that is missing for so long. I left the shadows for too long. I left him when he died and I noticed my mistake and I have to go back to where I was. So that (M/n) can show you who he really is." Shadow(N/n) said as he look into Wilburs brown eyes.

"Come on!" Shadow(N/n) pulled Wilburs hand with him as they followed the voice. When they reached the area, it looks dark but somehow felt calming at the same time.

"You actually came Shadow, I never really thought you would. Is that Wilbur?" A deep and dark voice was heard by Wilbur and Shadow(N/n). "Well, yes! I even brought Wilbur with me." The shadow said excitedly before looking down at the ground.