The Werewolf In The Closet..8

Start from the beginning

     We went to mall all the way in Calumet City, River Oaks. Mel and Paige actually totally gushed      when Aaron and Brad walked next to them, and started talking to them.

     Little'ole Kenny, and R.Jay were by them-selves. I have no idea how that's going to work out. Darren was by him-self in the back, and had ear-phones in his ear.

     "Hey, guys, I'll be in The Leather Co. if you need me," he shouted.

     "Okay," we shouted.

     "Since when did he get all into Leather?" I asked Mel and R.Jay.

     They shrugged. "Didn't you see him in a leather jacket when he came?"

     I shook my head. He must have taken it off or something because I didn't see anything.

     "Hey, everyone we'll split up. You guys go do whatever, and us girls will do our thing," I yelled over the loud people.

     "Okay."

-------------------------------

     The first place us girls went into is Wet Seal, a girl's best-friend store..

     "How about this?" Mel came out of the dressing room with the hottest baby blue top ever. It looked cow-girl-ish.

     "Kenny would be all over you with that," Paige said. She came out in a ruffly mini-skirt. "And I think Aaron would be all over me, too," she gushed.

     "What about you, Ady? We'll help you find something," they said.

     I rolled my eyes, and I let them throw a bunch of clothes at me in the dressing me and told me to do a fashion show. I did what they said, and it was actually kind of fun.

     After we all bought an outfit or two, we rushed into Bath and Body Works. It smelled like Cinnamon, and Blossoms and Strawberries, and Mangos, and Satsuma and all kinds of delicious things!

     We bought tons of shower gels, lotions, perfume and even lip gloss. Just when we were done paying, we saw the guys come in and smile at us.

     "Hey!" we said. "Did you guys have fun?"

     "Yeah," Brad through up his fist and started pumping it. "Did you?" Kenny asked.

     We held up our bags. We had like 3 full bags in each hand. "Well, that answers your question," Aaron said.

---------------------------------------------

     We got back home, and Loren and his buddies had to go. "Man, I hope your mom cooked. I'm starving," Kenny said. Brad's stomach growled in agreement.

     "Bye, you guys. Bye, Ady. I hope to see you tomorrow," Loren said and they left. I turned around, and got smacked with a pillow.

     "What the-"

     "How come you didn't tell me that Loren was the one you were going to meet tomorrow?" Mel yelled. Then, Paige smacked me in the butt with a pillow.

     "How come you didn't tell me you were meeting him?" she yelled.    

     "Why am I getting hit with a pillow?!" Then they both hit me.

     Then R.Jay hit me with a pillow, too. "How come you didn't tell us there were boys coming over?"

     My eyes widened. Darren was the only one who didn't hit me with a pillow. But he still asked a question. "And how come you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?" he half-smiled.

     "Oh, so this is 'Bug Ady with tons of questions, and hit her with a pillow' day?" I yelled. Then everyone threw pillows at me as I ducked in cover.

     I grabbed the pillows they threw at me, and I threw it at all of them. "Ha!"

     I haven't had a pillow fight in months. I miss this; hanging out with my friends and my cousin, goofing around, smiling a lot, and laughing till I cry.

     "I give! I give!" I said. We all crashed out on the ground, crying and laughing and breathing hard. I noticed that Darren laid awful close to me. So close, that if I wanted to, I could grab his hand.

     "Feewh! I haven't had a pillow fight since you left," Mel said and pretended to wipe sweat off of her forehead.

     "Yeah. It's tiring," R.Jay said. Then he suddenly asked me, "Ady, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked. I turned my head to look at him, and he wanted to be alone.

     "Okay," I said, getting up, and walking to my closet. I mean, hey, my closet is as big as my room, so why not talk private in here?

     When R.Jay came in, he closed the door, turning slowly to look at me.

     "So?" I asked.

     "Um....I have something to tell you," he said, coming closer to me. 

     "Okay? Spill."

     He looked at me with his cute big eyes, from under his long-lashes. He inhaled deep like he was going to tell me a lot of things. But then he exhaled, and closed his eyes.

     "I'm straight, again."

     My mouth flew open.

----------------------------------------------------------------