Chapter 27

TW: It has a lot of blood. And it is shorter then normal.

"Well look at this baby, all happy sucking on her  thumb with  a smile on her face. Just sleeping peacefully.", said Mr Lee, he now stood infront of the screen, a smile on his face. "She jusr had surgery because her small heart had hard beating. Would be a shame that someone would end this littke girl's life.", said Mr Lee now with a big smile. Namjoon stood up from his chair.

"What are you doing?!", yelled Namjoon angrily. Mr Lee looked at Namjoon with a smile.

"Let's enjoy.", said Mr Lee calmly showing the screen, everyone gasped in the room when they saw a knife pointed at his daughter's throat. 

The door suddenly was bursted open. 

"Chaeyeong!", yelled Jimin angrily before running up to the woman who was holding the knife.

"Namjoon, I will give you twenty minutes too save your daughter, if you aren't there in time then she is dead.", said Mr Lee. 

Namjoon punched the elder in the face before running away. 

Meanwhile JImin was in the room trying to save his daughter. 

"You fucking bitch! Why do you want to kill my baby?!", yelled Jimin angrily slamming the woman a bunch of times on the floor. The now bloody nurse only smiled at Jimin. 

"Because your stupid lover is the reason why I lost my son!", yelled the lady flipping them around. Jimin only grabbed the woman's neck choking her . A smile came up on his face as he saw the woman struggling to get free. 

But unexpected the woman only smiled. 

"Your..lover has only 20 minutes to save your daughter..", with that Jimin's grip loosen. The lady only smirked and pushed Jimin on the wall. The male's eyes widen when she pulled out a syringe. He tried his best to push the lady away but she somehow kept still, he let out a scream as the syringe got into his skin. The lady only gave an evil smile before getting up looking at her clock. 

"Your dear lover has only 10 minutes left.", said the lady with a smile.

Jimin tried his best too move but only his head could. The nurse only scoffed. 

"Don't try to move, your body won't move until an hour. I asked Mr Lee for a syringe that will put your body to sleep permently, but he didn't have any.", said the nurse. 

"9 minutes..", said the nurse. 

Jimin tried his best to move but he only watched as his limbs didn't move at all. 

"7 minutes.", said the nurse, taking off her uniform. Jimin was surprised when the woman carried him up putting him in a chair. 

"Now watch.", said the nurse before pushing Jimin closer too his baby. Soon tears started to form as he saw his daughter sleeping peacefully, unaware of what is happening to her. 

Jimin watched as minutes passed by, hearing the lady slowly count down to zero. 

"1 minute left.", said the nurse. Jimin was only in tears having to watch his daughter, he slowly started to beg his lover to hurry.

"Time is out."; said Ms Kim. Jimin eyes widen at those words. 

"No no no, don't kill her! She is my daughter! WHy why why!?", shouted Jimin, his face full with tears as he watched the lady but the knife on his daughter's stomach.

"I am here!", yelled Namjoon finally coming. He was about to attack Ms Kim when he heard a scream, he slowly fell into his knees watching the sight. The sight of the nurse stabbing his daughter with her small cries eccoing through the room. 

Ms Kim smiled when he heard the cries stop, now with her hands full of blood from the infant. Ms Kim scoffed and looked at the couple who was in tears. 

"I will be leaving now.", said Ms Kim. Namjoon only got up pushing the woman down on the floor, he grabbed the knife stabbing the woman in her throut. 

"Fucking bitch!", yelled Namjoon angrily stabbing the lady. "Are you happy now?! You killed my fucking child, are you happy?", said Namjoon tears going down his chin. Ms Kim's eyes widen as she saw the man's eyes looking at her, filled with anger. With that her eyes was looking at Namjoon lifelessly. 

Namjoon only bursted into tears when her heart stopped beating. Getting up he looked at Jimin who was stil in tears sobbing over their daughter. Walking to the bed Namjoon felt his heart getting heavy, unless that time he held her for the first time. 

Namjoon looked at his small daughter, tears stains could be seen on her cheeks. He smiled softly tears coming, putting his daughter in his arms he held her close. 

"You are going to be okay, mommy is here, you are my strong little girl.", whispered Namjoon in his daughters ear. Jimin could only watch as his lovers tears become  more and more. 

"Jimin..", whispered Namjoon. Jimin looked at his lover. Namjoon finally looked up at Jimin. "You are happy, right? Our daughter...she is sleeping. She doesn't need to suffer anymore.", said Namjoon. Jimin only looked at his lover and nodded, a smile slowly coming up on his face. Namjoon only smiled back and walked up to him, putting their daughter in Jimin's arms. 

"She looks happy.", said Namjoon. Jimin looked at his daughter with a smile. 

"She is happy."