5th Idea

Stephanie

***

Okay. My apologies for taking so long to write this. I had been spending a lot of time writing the Desroy McKenzie Series. Now the Pinnacle Segment is finished and here this is. For those who would write this book, Stephanie is about the first documented African American telekinetic Stephanie Douglas whose powers are so genuine, it shuts the mouths of skeptics. She is supposed to be a teenager in the book but her story is similar to Nina Kulagina. She becomes a big celebrity in the US, even taking up a career as a movie star. I remember that she was raised in a dangerous neighborhood where the crime rate was relatively high. She also had an older sister Lizzie who became her legal guardian after her parents died. I'd love to see june-writes write this story. I don't really think this story is fantasy because it's essentially inspired in part by the life of the real-life Russian telekinetic Nina Kulagina (1926-1990).

 I don't really think this story is fantasy because it's essentially inspired in part by the life of the real-life Russian telekinetic Nina Kulagina (1926-1990)

This story was also based on a dream I had years ago. Two dreams of Stephanie, in fact. I imagine that if this was a movie, I'd like it to be a sort of mockumentary movie. That would be so awesome in my opinion because there have always been and always will be documented cases of telekinetic people. Some true and others false. I'd love to see this story come to life. And if I were to chose an actress to play as Stephanie, I would choose either Quvenzhané Wallis or Skai Jackson. But who would you choose? Leave your thoughts in the comment section.