They had lose the battle.

"What is this jim-ah?" Sam ask while trying to control his wolf which was more then ready to kill the lady who had betrayed him.

"My dear sam. I told you, this will be your last fight." She looks at their enemy and smiles.

"Go ahead. The deal is deal." With that, she turns to the sam who ferous was trying to hold back and kalsi also who both were trying to just rest in peace with how much anger they were feeling.

"Time to say goodbye to your beta and delta prince sam."

"What-wait! No!!" Many enemy soilders come and tied them three and make sam kneels besides where jim-ah was standing, watching as the enemy drag a tied up tightly ferous and kalsi to also kneel in front of them facing sam and jim-ah.

With the enemy boss behind them and that's when sam eyes widen.

It was choi, that alpha was known for his cruel and evil things and sam defeated him in their all five wars.

"N-o, choi! Choi! No! DON'T YOU DARE! I will fucking, FUCKING MURDER YOU BOTH!!" Sam yelled trying to get out of his restraints, same with kalsi while ferous was looking down but then looks up and in sam's eyes.

"Prince sam." She started.

"Let these evil creatures, do whatever they want to do. A time will come and they have to pay this back. Please, please make sure you run away from them and keep tarisha safe." She says softly while others laugh and makes joke of her but the three. Alpha, beta and delta knows this was their last meeting.

Kalsi smiles at ferous and also looks at his prince alpha.

The three ignore the others.

"Yes, prince sam. It doesn't matter if we left you like this. We will never leave you. We will both be with you in your heart. And also, you yourself is the person who always tell us that." Kalsi stops as ferous starts.

"Fullfill your dreams." She stops as kalsi said the other lines.

"Fight for freedom." Kalsi also stops as they both smiles at sam.

Both three had tears rolling down their face.

"D-die with g-glory."

"That's it! Enough for chit chat! Altho I love seeing you like that but! Now it's time." With that choi place his sword on kalsi neck yanking his hairs back in a painful and swift movement.

No response comes out of kalsi as he closed his eyes.

"Let the freedom be ours."

And slash!

"Kalsi!!!" Sam yelled trying to get to kalsi whose head stays in choi hand while body fell on ground still tied up.

Ferous had her head down with silently crying.

She couldn't bear to see this.

"Eyuck! He deserves this." Sam couldn't even cry as his eyes fix on kalsi body and now the head which choi had throw and roll near his face.

Sam eyes widen.

Kalsi was smiling.

He did died with glory.

"May peace be on you prince sam!" His attention turns to ferous who also met her dead the same way.

"No! Ferous!!"

Sam watches as ferous body and head also fall down.

As, all the others around him laugh.

Laughing, joking and mickering that 'These were the unbeatable heroes?, such losers.."

While infact..

They were the true heroes..

They 'did', live for their dreams, fight for their freedom and...

Die with glory.

"Come on, honeyboo. It's time to go home now. Your new home."

Sam heard jim-ah whisper in his ear but was too in shocked and saddness to react.

And that's when everything black out.

____

Flashback ends:

"And then, when I wake up, I was in something like a cell and it's in I guess behind her dressing? Or something. I don't know much. All these years, I live for my pa-" sam stops as he takes a deep breath and then continue. "My partners.. my beta and-and de-delta, words.." sam stops as he looks away with closed eyes.

Tarisha who had hugged sam during the start of the story just cries silently.

While mingi had walks to yunho and yunho had hugged his mate close to his chest.

Both yunho and jongho makes an eye contact before jongho turns to the couple and cough.

Sam gasps and wipes his tears and pats tarisha and both once again turns to the young alpha.

"That's my story. I finally able to get out of there."

Jongho nods and turns to tarisha.

"What's your story? How come, you also appears after few days of mister.park appearance?"

"I-" tarisha also takes a deep breath before saying her story.

"I run from the hospital where jim-ah had taken me as a hostage. All these years."

_________

What is going on...?

Ok, quick question!

Is this story to your guys taste?

Do you guys want me to add something?

((But remember, the main plot and story will be mine and if I think. That your idea fit in this story then I will for sure add it! Fighting, ma'lights!!"))

'Targetauthor!'

1384 words.