Chapter 45- Epilogue.

Start from the beginning

"It's delicious." Ranvir complimented Ishita's food. Ishita gave him a warm smile.

In these past 5 years everything changed. Ishita never felt alone, & helpless like she used to feel. Ranvir was being a perfect dad, & Rita was being a perfect mom for her.

"By the way, I have conducted a party tonight, on behalf of 50 years of our company." Rajvir said.

"Oh that's great, we all will be there." Rita said, & gave him a broad smile.

Everyone nodded, & Ishita & Riddhi started discussing what they will wear.

Rajvir chuckled seeing Ishita acting so childish.

_________

•At night•

Time passed by quickly, & it was already 6pm.

Ishita did a quick shower, got ready with a black sequin dress, & pink sequin flats.

It matched the occasion perfectly. She did slight makeup & headed to Riddhi's room to check up on her.

Riddhi was wearing same dress as Ishita but of different colour (Pink) & same flats but of different colour (black).

They hi-fi ed eachother, as Ishita helped Riddhi with makeup.

Ishita did her eyeliner, & foundation.

After the makeup session, Ishita let Riddhi be on her own, & went to check up on Rajvir.

Rajvir was standing in front of the mirror looking at his reflection. He was wearing a black tuxedo, with black shined shoes.

Ishita clapped & Rajvir looked at her & grinned.

"You are looking stunning." Rajvir complimented, as he put his both hands on her waist & pulled her closer.

Ishita kept her hands on his both broad shoulders, & stared in his eyes directly, as he did the same.

"You don't look bad yourself." Ishita said, & smiled.

Rajvir chuckled, & was leaning in to kiss her, but she backed away, & said,

"You will ruin my lipstick." Ishita said, & chuckled when Rajvir groaned.

"Fine." Rajvir said, & hugged her, as he placed small kisses on her neck.

"Not now Rajvir." Ishita said, as she tried her best to not moan.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, & once again Rajvir groaned & pulled away. Ishita smiled, & opened the door, only to be greeted by her in-laws.

"We should get going, dear." Rita said, & smiled at Ishita & Rajvir. Both nodded, & Ishita took Akansha & Aryan to their nanny & told them to be good kids & not trouble the nanny.

Rajvir sat in the driver's seat, & Ishita sat beside him, & Rita & Ranvir sat in the backseat of the car.

Riddhi & Raghav were following them behind in the other car.

Rajvir started the car & drove off to the destination where the party was held.

_________

They arrived their destination after half an hour.

Rita, Ranvir, Ishita & Rajvir got out of the car after parking it in the parking lot.

Rajvir put his arm around Ishita's waist, holding it firmly, & protectively from all the press.

Ranvir did the same to Rita, & followed Rajvir & Ishita.

Rajvir & Ishita entered the big grand decorated hall. There were people everywhere.

Rita & Ranvir talked to their family friends, while Ishita searched for Riddhi. While Rajvir was making sure that everything was good.

Raghav & Riddhi entered the hall, Ishita walked towards Riddhi & took her to a side, & talked chatting with her.

After a few minutes, Myra too joined them.

After the incident that took place 5 years ago, Karan was now working as Rajvir's personal assistant, & was treated same as him, & as a family friend, & so did Myra.

"Hey, how are you gurl?" Riddhi asked, Myra. Myra was wearing a dark blue colour dress, matched with black heels.

"You look stunning." Ishita complimented her.

"Thanks, & I am good, what about you guys? It's been long since we both saw eachother." Myra said.

"What are you talking about? We met about 10 days ago for shopping." Riddhi said, & & the three girls chuckled.

"How is Aarav & Druv?" Ishita asked Myra.

Aarav & Druv were Myra's twin kids. There were of 3 years old.

"They are good, they miss both of you. As you both spoil them." Myra said, & Ishita chuckled at her.

"Yah! We don't spoil them, we do things out of love that we have for them." Riddhi said, & Ishita agreed with her as she nodded her head. Myra rolled her eyes & waved off.

After the chit-chatting, all the lights were gone, only dim light was there, & the spotlight was on the stage, where Rajvir was standing with a mic in his hand.

"Today is one of the most special day of my life." Rajvir said, as his eyes searched for Ishita, & when he saw her, he smiled, & looked in her eyes directly. & Said,

"20 years from now, I was in love with a girl named, Ishita Singhaniya. She was my first ever love. Whenever I was with her, the time passed so quickly that you could count it. I used to curse time, to stop & let me be with my Ishita." He said, as the crowd laughed, as he continued, "Today is mine & my wife Ishita's wedding anniversary. I feel proud & loved to call her my wife. She is all I need in my life. She is someone who was always there for me when I needed her the most. Started with being friends, & then ended up being parents." Rajvir said, as once again the crowd smiled & cheered.

Ishita was stunned, & also ashamed that she forgot her own wedding anniversary.

Rajvir then walked up to Ishita with his mic in his hand still & said,

"Each year, each day, each second, I say this & I want to cherish us by saying this. Thank you for coming in my life, & marrying me, & loving me." Rajvir said, as he took her hand & kissed the back of it.

Ishita smiled at the gesture, & took the mic from him.

"Thank you too, for making me marry you. Thank you too, for making my mere crush into love." Ishita said, as the crowd cheered.

Rajvir & Ishita then shouted in the mic,

"I love you Rajvir!" Ishita shouted.
"I love you Ishita!" Rajvir shouted.

The crowd chuckled. As the cake was bought & cut.

"All the family members & family friends come here please!" The photographer said, as everyone did as they were told.

"Cheese!" They said & the photo was clicked.

Indeed Rajvir made Her feel What Love Is Like.

The End.•