Chapter 25

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

       Akele rahaina kaa aihai Haas woon,
    Sai pucho joo pyaar ki talash Mai hai

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After dragging Ishita, Rajvir made her sit in his car, forcefully. As he also sat down & drave away from there.

Ishita had no idea where they were going, & it would be a lie if Ishita isn't scared of Rajvir at this point. Suddenly the car stopped, breaking all the train of thoughts in Ishita's mind. She looked at Rajvir, & saw him already staring back at her.

"Where are we?" Ishita asked after gathering all her courage.

"Why were you smiling at that boy?" Rajvir asked, totally ignoring her question.

"What do you mean by why I was smiling at the boy? I just returned the gesture!" Ishita said, & scoffed.

"& Your gesture would have meant to him that you like him" Rajvir said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So? He isn't that bad anyway" Ishita said, & looked out of the window. The silence replied her, as she turned to look at him. Who was just staring at her, insanely.

"& Anyways why the heck do you care? You are maybe my fiancée but, not my husband yet, so be in your limits! I aren't a kid that doesn't what's wrong & what's right. I am 20 years for god's sake! I know what I do, & when to do. You don't need to give me a lecture for such a small thing. &--" Rajvir cut her off by pressing his lips on her's. Ishita tired her best to push him, but just like before he didn't budge. After when he left her to catch his breath, she opened the car door & walked out from there. Rajvir sighed before following her.

"Ishita!" Rajvir called out, as Ishita was running away from him.

"Ishita, wait!" Rajvir said, & catched up with her he turned her around by her forearm, & saw tears in her eyes.

"Oh god, Ishita" Rajvir said, & pulled her into a hug. Ishita started hitting his chest & said,

"Why do you always force yourself on me? Am I a toy or what?..." Her blabbering went on, & Rajvir cursed himself that he shouldn't have kissed her without her consent.

When everything seems good, something bad happens & that's what happened with Rajvir too. He thought that Ishita was finally falling in love with him, but by kissing her without her consent made her hate him more than she already does, which was so not appropriated by Rajvir.

"Shhh, I am sorry" Rajvir said, & rubbed her back. He mumbled some sorry's & soon her started sobbing.

"If you are really sorry, then take me home" Ishita said, without looking him in the eyes.

"Sure, come" Rajvir said, & put a shoulder around her & walked towards his car with her.

_________

It's been almost 1 hour, when both, Ishita & Rajvir left abruptly. Rita, Hema, Ranvir, Harshit & Varun, Riddhi, Raghav were tensing that were they were. They weren't picking up they phones either. Hema called multiple times to Ishita but no text reply came nor a call back.

"I think they went home, dad" Raghav said to Ranvir.

"I hope so" Ranvir said, & sighed.

"We have already selected the rings for them, I guess we should do the payment & head out to home. If they don't like the rings, we can exchange later" Hema suggested. To which everyone nodded, & everyone went out of the store.

"Rajvir bhaiya has taken the car" Riddhi said, when she didn't found the car parked there.

(Bhaiya : brother)

"Shall we drop you guys home? It's the same way" Harshit asked with a polite smile.

"Ah no, we will go in a taxi it's not a big deal" Ranvir said & faked a smiled, but mentally rolled his eyes.

"Why waste money? When we can drop you off, come, come" Harshit said, & before Ranvir could say anything his whole family was seated in the car. He faked a smile again, & sat down next to his wife, Rita.

All the way towards the mansion was good. Hema got to know Rita more, the siblings got to get to know eachother too, while Harshit & Ranvir said nothing. Rita & Hema could sense the tension between two, but said nothing.

Soon, they reached the mansion as the Khanna family bid goodbye's & left. The way back home, was unusually silent.

"Are you okay?" Hema asked Harshit, to which Harshit just nodded & continued driving.

"Ma, Ishita is calling" Varun said.

(Ma : mother)

"Pick it up & put it on speaker" Hema said to which Varun nodded & did as he was told.

OTP~

"Hello?" Ishita said over the phone.

"Hel-- where are you Ishita?" Hema interrupted Varun, to which Varun looked at his mother annoyingly.

"Ma, I came home. Rajvir dropped me" Ishita said.

"Alright, we are heading home only, is Rajvir there?" Hema asked.

"Yeah, he is in the living room, & I am in my room. I told him to leave, but he said he will be here till you guys come" Ishita said.

"That's good. Alright, be safe" Hema said.

"Take care, mom" Ishita said & hung up.

"Say whatever you like, but my son-in-law is the best" Hema said, as they laughed.

_______

Soon they reached their home, as they rang the doorbell & were greeted by Rajvir.

"Since you guys are here, I will get going" Rajvir said, walking towards the door.

"Wait!" Ishita shouted, as she came running downstairs.

"Yeah?" Rajvir said, & silently prayed that she shouldn't start her blabbering again.

"Nothing, bye" Ishita said, as she scratched the back of her head. Rajvir could sense that she wanted to say something, but shurgged it off thinking she will tell him when she's comfortable.

"Alright then I will get going" Rajvir said, & walked out of the house.

He took one last glance at her house & sighed, as he drove off from there.