Chapter 2

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                         Love is a war
                       Which I have chosen
                      To have you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Other 2 weeks went by so quickly that Ishita herself was confused & stunned that days are going so quickly. All the days were same, Ishita bricking with Varun, & Varun teasing her. Harshit & Hema being the best dad & mom. After alot of time they were finally going for shopping because it was Hema's sister's wedding.

"Ishita! Come fast beta, otherwise shops will get closed" Hema said & made her way towards Ishita's room, to check what her daughter was doing that was taking her so long to come out.

{Beta : child}

"Ishita I am coming" Hema said, & went inside her room, only to be grateful for her daughter's beauty later.

She entered her room, & was fascinated by her daughter.

{This is what Ishita is wearing}

She was wearing a baby pink Ankari suit

She was wearing a baby pink Ankari suit. She had kept it's dupatta on one side of her shoulder, to make her look more beautiful.

"Wah, tujhe Kisi ki nazar na lagai" Hema said, & hugged her daughter.

{Wow, may you be kept safe from the evil eye}

"App bhi Kuch kaam Nahi dikh rahai hoo maa" Ishita said, & Hema kissed her forehead gently.

{You aren't looking any less than beautiful mom}

"Accha aab chalo warna tumharai papa bhi Yaha aajayai gai" Hema said & walked out with her daughter following her behind.

{Okay, now let's go otherwise your father will also come here}

& So, the Singhaniya family headed for shopping.

                 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Rajvir, what about this girl?" Rita, Rajvir's mom asked him, while showing him the girl's photo.

"No mom, please" Rajvir said & sighed & went upstairs to his room.

This was the 12th girl that Rajvir had rejected in a month. His mother wants him to get settled & then take over his dad's company. But here, her son wasn't listening to her at all.

She sighed tiredly, & sat next to her husband, Ranvir.

"What happened now Rita?" Ranvir asked, & kept his one arm around her shoulder.