Chapter 1: Betrayal 🖤💋

It was a beautiful day, grey clouds dominated the sky and flies filled the air. It had been been a tiring shift for Fiona at the strip club 'Cockalicious Queens'. 

She sighed as she stepped over one of Shrek's musty, crusty turds. What a naughty boy, she thought. 

As she approached the Door she heard a grumbling "AaaAarrGhGHhh 👹 DONKEH NOT SO HARD YOU MANGY BASTARD!" 

"Holy Shrekalloni"  Fiona said to herself as she kicked the door down in her 600000 inch fishnet stilettos.

To her horror she saw shrek and donkey doing the Devils Tango on her favourite sofa. 

"FIFA MY BOOBOO ITS... ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Shrek shouted as he yeeted donkey onto Jupiter. 

Fiona growled and walked slowly  towards shrek, accidentally slipping and cracking her ankle on the way.

 "SHREK YOU RANK OLD GREEN COCK BASTARD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS... BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I AM A LESBIAN ANYWAYS YOU IDIOT" Fiona screeched. she then squatted and left a humongous dump next to Shrek's  foot to assert dominance. 

Fiona then grabbed her bag of cash and the fishbowl, belonging to their fish bert and crabby, and walked out of the swamp. Shrek let out a small *parp* because he felt bad but sighed because he was relieved that his fruity secret was out.