Author's Note

Well friends, it's happened! The Marvels is finally complete! It's the longest story I've written, and it's been a wonderful journey writing this book and daydreaming all these random scenes and figuring out how to make them work.

I'm thankful for all the support you've given me. Your votes and comments not only kept me encouraged, but also told me what was working and what I could do better. If you've got feedback for the story, now that you finally have the whole picture, I'd love to hear it! Feel free to comment and even DM, I'll be happy to hear your thoughts and answer any lingering questions (if I can, of course)!

The next section contains my writing reflections; if you're interested in the planning of this book and some details, check it out :)

XOXO, Kelsea Dove

_________

PS - If you'd like to read more of my writing, please check out the other stories on my profile:

Elementals - a completed short novella about four teenage superhumans, a shady origin story, and a grudge to settle

The League - an ongoing story about an organization of superheroes, a team of supervillains, a plot that spells trouble for everyone, and the guy caught in the middle of it all. This is a longer, complicated story like The Marvels, originally completed years ago, and I am now updating the edited version!

Sudden Superhero and Unexpected Consequences - a completed duology about a teenager who gets his superpowers thrown at him (literally), and now he's gotta balance high school and becoming New York City's only savior. Though this is a series, Sudden Superhero has a finished plot and may be read as a standalone.

The Gifted - an ongoing story about paranormal humans, an ancient entity, a cult, and everything that goes wrong for them